46 Salerno Street, ISLE OF CAPRI QLD 4217SOLD @ AUCTION – SENSATIONAL ISLE OF CAPRI WATERFRONT
Stunning water, skyline and hinterland views linger beyond picture windows and bi-fold doors to define this substantial waterfront lifestyle home on sought-after Isle of Capri.
The inspired floor plan spans 670m2 across two levels to deliver five over-sized bedrooms, five luxury bathrooms, formal and informal living and dining rooms, an open rumpus room, and a gourmet granite kitchen.
Dark walls, electric drapes and tiered seating enhance the home theatre experience in the dedicated soundproof cinema further equipped with an overhead projector, surround sound, large screen and recliners.
Bespoke elements, innovative design and engineering feats allow open, light-filled interiors to flow seamlessly outdoors to tiled balconies and a vast under-roof entertaining terrace overlooking the 14m lap pool to wide water.
There are five over-sized bedrooms, three of which are ensuited, including the luxury master bedroom with a custom dressing room, spa ensuite, balcony and idyllic water and hinterland views.
This master-built residence is less than 200m to the invigorated Capri on Roma shopping and dining precinct, Lex Bell Oval and Surfers Paradise State School and just moments to the beach and acclaimed amenities of Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach.
* 670m2 master-built statement home on wide Isle of Capri waterfront
* Formal and informal living and dining spaces embrace views of beach, palms, water, river and hinterland
* Granite kitchen with large industrial Ilve oven and gas cooktop plus walk-in pantry
* Cinema with tiered seating, overhead projector, surround sound, electric drapes
* Private pontoon for 60ft boat with power, water, sink and live bait tank
* Fully tiled 14m lap pool, sun lounging deck, under-house equipment storage bay
* Secure garaging for four vehicles plus large lockable storeroom with shelving
* CBus home automation, ducted and zoned air conditioning, LED lighting, video intercom, Vacuumaid, security system