1/23 Inga Avenue, SURFERS PARADISE QLD 4217UNDER CONTRACT – SOPHISTICATED BUNDALL WATERS LIVING – BREATHTAKING SKYLINE VIEWS
Positioned on the eastern fringes of Surfers Paradise, this architectural designed and masterfully built home is the absolute pinnacle of waterside living. An inspiring residence capturing spectacular views of the Gold Coast by day and magical skyline vistas at night. A serene coastal lifestyle is delivered through a clean, timeless and minimalist designer interior and a commanding wide waterfront with bridge-less access to the main river.
An unassuming facade leads to a sprawling residence that fans out from the quiet street. Enter via the large custom timber pivot door and catch glimpses of the surprising, yet versatile layout. An impressive double storey entry is framed by the floating staircase and the bank of louvered windows which are extensively used throughout the home to capture cooling sea breezes. The first level has an open floor plan with captivating architectural details yet provides separate zones for the family to relax in a formal setting. Picture yourself watching the fireplace and views of the water or retire to the casual family room to watch the TV or enjoy a coffee with family and friends? Your guests will love their luxurious private bedroom with ensuite and in addition a separate powder room is conveniently located.
Tastefully decorated using a modern palette and with an abundance of custom-fitted timber cabinetry to store everything a large family would require. Bifold doors define the interior / exterior that flows seamlessly to a multitude of outdoor spaces including an undercover entertaining terrace with fully serviced outdoor kitchen, gas cooking and professional Teppanyaki grill, overlooking the the wide sand beach, private lap pool & courtyard.
From the second floor landing you’ll find the bright and airy music room. Continue on to a large office complete with extensive fitout for four workstations, which can be separated from the rest of the residence via a large sliding door.
Also on this floor you will find the private master bedroom with walk-in robe, spa ensuite and private balcony with skyline and water views. Two additional bedrooms have access to their own balcony overlooking the prestigious waterfront homes of Isle of Capri and on to the Surfers Paradise Skyline. These bedrooms are serviced by their own bathroom with double vanity and a clever wet area housing both the bath and shower facilities.
Internal stairs lead to the top entertaining zone with dedicated media room facilities, featuring a high end projector and screen plus surround sound speakers that will impress the discerning sports or movie buff. Sliding doors open to the outdoor roof top deck boasting some of the best east facing views of the Gold Coast Skyline. Enjoy a cool drink while you take in the breathtaking views from this third level look out, which are guaranteed to impress you and your guests.
A home of this stature would not be complete without the latest in smart home technology to make living a simple and enjoyable pleasure. Lighting, audio and video, curtains and even the fireplace are digitally controlled by iPads and touchpanels.
23a Inga is a home that has been designed to maximise luxury Gold Coast waterfront living. Step from your private oasis to all the action of Surfers Paradise, Chevron Island shopping precinct, Bundall commercial centre, local cafes and restaurants. For your dose of culture, the newly completed HOTA (Home of the Arts) complex is only a few minutes walk away, together with artisan markets that are presented each Sunday for your local produce and treasures.
* Breathtaking river and skyline views from three low-maintenance levels of living
* Multiple formal and casual living spaces across all levels
* Third floor entertaining / media room with overhead projector and surround sound
* 4 generous bedrooms, 3 luxurious bathrooms plus guest powder room
* Waterfront master with walk-in robe, spa ensuite, private balcony with skyline views
* Designer entertainers kitchen, Miele appliances, gas cooktop, abundance of storage
* Outdoor entertaining, alfresco covered dining, fully equipped outdoor kitchen
* Secure & private lap swimming pool
* Solid construction with suspended concrete slab on each floor
* Intercom, security system, ducted reverse cycle and zoned airconditioning
* Double garage plus off street parking
* Minutes to private schools T.S.S. & St Hilda’s, cafes, restaurants and cultural precinct
* Architecturally designed and perfectly positioned to maximise views
* 5kw solar system, water tank, gas endless hotwater to main bedrooms
* Amart wired, Newly upgraded touchpanels and iPad control of all home systems, NBN connected
Owners have purchased elsewhere and our instructions are clear. This unique and outstanding residence must be sold!