13 Wallaby Place, SORRENTO QLD 4217VENDOR PURCHASED ELSEWHERE! CHARACTER PLUS POTENTIAL – 789sqm PARCEL – ENVIABLE WIDE WATERFRONT
Ideally positioned meters to main river with extended water vistas find this much-loved single level home with character and charm on the prestigious Isle of Sorrento.
Offering privacy and seclusion behind secure gates with inviting manicured gardens that welcome you to this unique property. Step through the double door entry and be impressed by the soaring vaulted ceilings and the casual Mediterranean ambiance that flow throughout the home and its surroundings. A practical floorplan and flow with bedrooms thoughtfully located away from the main living and dining areas. A generously proportioned and functional kitchen will appeal to the family chef.
Continue to the outdoor areas where the fully tiled private pool flows to the elevated entertaining Gazebo with superb wide waterway views to the main river.
The current owners started their dream renovation with luxurious Travertine tiles freshly placed throughout the home. Detailed plans for an extensive transformation have been approved by council, allowing you to move in and enjoy or capitalise on this exceptional parcel of land and beautiful water views.
Conveniently located in the quiet exclusive Isle of Sorrento enclave close to shopping, dining, parks, schools & entertainment, yet only minutes to the surf, sand & excitement of Broadbeach & Surfers Paradise.
This is your rare opportunity to experience the many advantages and benefits this home and location have to offer. You will have to be quick to secure this amazing property as it simply will not last.
* 789 sqm parcel with 24m waterfrontage
* Council DA Approval for extensive expansion
* Formal lounge / dining flow to waterway & poolside areas
* Casual living flows to covered poolside dining
* Large kitchen with ample storage and water views
* 3 bedrooms, with council approval for more
* Main with ensuite & walk-in robe
* Second living area or large office space
* Large private fully tiled pool, manicured gardens
* Covered outdoor entertainment areas by pool & waterway
* Double garage plus additional driveway parking behind secure gates
* Rare to find all three – pontoon, boat ramp and boat shed
The Seller’s are not testing the market and want the property sold.
Contact Rebecca Moffrey or John Cole today for a private viewing today!