CURRUMBIN VALLEY QLD 4223BEAUTIFUL, PRIVATE, LUXURY MANSION – CURRUMBIN VALLEY, GOLD COAST
SECLUDED, ACREAGE PRESTIGE PROPERTY – NEAR SHOPS AND BEACHES
“The best home I have seen in a long time”- Lucy Cole
Imagine living in a large, luxurious, resort-style home in an idyllic and tranquil country setting with picturesque views and excellent privacy – and in a highly sought-after location near world class beaches, including the famous Currumbin Alley.
The magnificently designed home with lush gardens blends elements of beauty, privacy, size, luxury, functionality and a superb location to achieve a wonderful lifestyle experience with great positive energy; warm and relaxed ambiance; a balanced and spacious design flow; artistic flair; quality and elegance throughout.
The property is very conveniently located at the start of scenic Currumbin Valley with tree-lined roads, creeks and lakes, forests and rolling hills – all within approximately 10 minutes of Currumbin estuary and world class beaches, major shopping centres, hospital, schools and international (and domestic)airport.
• Size of Land 5,562sqm (approx 1.4 acres)
• Size of Home – approx 900sqm (or over 96 squares)
• Guest Villa – stylish, self-contained, patio, kitchenette and bathroom
• Tennis court – full size, floodlit with box lights
• Swimming pool – infinity edge with deck and glass fenced surrounds
• Private lane and driveway to main residence – secure, gated, long concrete landscaped
• Double garage with storage + double carport
• Jacuzzi/spa and huge private sundeck
• Poolside gazebo, BBQ terrace, patios, courtyards, balconies and verandas.
• Lush and secluded gardens with Canary Island date palms, many other exotic palms, Hawaiian pine trees, cycads, frangipanis, bizmarkias , native trees, buffalo grass
• Wide walkways, ponds, fountains, garden lighting
• Extensive sandstone rock walls
• Ecomax underground sewerage management system
• 10,000 litre water tank and irrigation system
• 5 oversized bedrooms (3 ensuite, WIR, balconies)
• Nursery/Parents Retreat (off main bedroom)
• 4.5 large, luxury bathrooms, lavishly tiled and appointed.
• Spacious living area, formal lounge (with fireplace) and separate media room
• Huge games room with full size billiard table
• Separate dining room
• Large executive study
• Quality gourmet kitchen; separate scullery; and large breakfast nook/office
• Elegant wide hallway, wide passages and extra high ceilings (3-3.3m throughout)
• Oversized laundry with private drying courtyard
• Parking for 8 cars
• 3 indoor/outdoor entertainment areas
• 5 storage areas with built in cupboards
• Air-conditioning – fully ducted reverse cycle throughout
• Back to base security system
• Quality fittings throughout include cedar timber joinery, granite bench tops, textured
paint, wrought iron stairs and balustrade, travertine and marble flooring and tiles
• Stylish features include bulkheads, sash windows, extensive lighting and
NBN/TV/Foxtel/stereo sound outlets
• Aquarium (not in use at present)
Theo Shapiro (0407199922; firstname.lastname@example.org)
Lucy Cole (0412755709; email@example.com)
Inspection by appointment – For price, address and viewing details please
contact Theo Shapiro on 0407199922.