22 Greg Norman Crescent , Parkwood QLD 4214LARGE COMFORTABLE FAMILY HOME ON GOLF COURSE
Nestled on a level allotment fringing the beautiful Parkwood International Golf Course in a convenient location this lively colourful home offers an abundance of space keeping the growing family in mind. The interior evokes a feeling of delight with a comfort of homeliness. The sunken formal lounge conveys a sense of openness, featuring a brilliant living space with rich tones which flows effortlessly through to the formal dining area. The kitchen is centrally located and offers good cupboard space whilst adjoining the huge family room.
The home is complemented by a large, covered patio for outdoor entertaining whilst the tranquil Golf Course back drop adds to the serenity of the property, this space is intended to be enjoyed year-round.
• 4 Large bedrooms, master with walk in robe other 3 with built in robes
• 3 Bathrooms, including main bathroom, secondary bathroom & large ensuite with spa bath, separate shower & double sinks
• Centrally located kitchen with plenty of cupboard space and large fridge area
• Spacious open plan sunken formal lounge & dining room
• Huge family room and second meals area
• 5 Split system air-conditioners in all bedrooms and living rooms
• Back to base security system, insulated, vacuum maid
• Large rear flat fully fenced yard is perfect for children or pets, highly usable space
• Plenty of room to add a pool
• Large outdoor covered entertaining patio with fantastic Golf Course backdrop
• Large double lock up garage with internal access plus double carport (Insulated)
• Close to all amenities including Gold Coast Hospitals, Griffith University, schools, M1, shops and transport
• Land size 805m2
This large family home needs some tender loving care but is set in an ultra-convenient location and is within easy access to Griffith University and the Gold Coast Hospitals. This is a great opportunity for the astute investor or growing family.