59/5 Admiralty Drive, Paradise Waters QLD 4217SENSATIONAL AND STUNNING UNIT – RESIDENTIAL BUILDING – LOW BODY CORP FEE
Marina berths, shops at your door, walk to the beach!
New to market, this amazing unit has a stunning panorama view over the river to the Surfers Paradise towers and the mountains in the Hinterland. Its open plan contemporary design leads to the all-weather shutter balcony capturing the vista. Totally refurbished to the highest quality the unit will please the most discerning buyer. 2 fast lifts from your secure garage to your floor while a variety of shops are located on the ground level for your convenience. A short stroll away catch the light rail to the GC Hospital or Griffith University, or walk across to MacIntosh Island park, Tedder Avenue at Main Beach, and the world-famous surf beaches. The low Body Corporate fee will please you for such a quality residential building with its impressive lobby and intercom to your unit. Hurry to inspect and buy in this prestige location at a fraction of the cost where everything is a few minutes away. A great investment or perfect to live in now.
Hurry to secure it will not last. Check open home times, do not hesitate.
• Quality renovation – Stunning kitchen with no expense spared, including Caesar stone bench tops, soft closing draws and quality stainless steel appliances.
• Oversized designer bedroom with built in wardrobes opens to balcony
• Large luxury ensuite, separate laundry
• Wide balcony with all-weather shutters for year-round enjoyment
• Ducted air conditioning, beautiful tiled living areas
• Amazing views of the city towers, the river and park while taking in the Hinterland mountains and sunsets
• Spacious Resident Function room, with huge sunny terrace and kitchen catering facilities or enjoy a Bridge game or two with your friends
• Shops at ground level include convenience store, cafe, hairdresser, yoga centre & restaurant
• 2 fast lifts, security building + ample visitor parking, storage
• Separate indoor spa room
• Fully fenced pool, dedicated BBQ area adjoins tropical gardens and grass surrounds
• Marina berths available