902/3 Northcliffe Terrace, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217LAST AS NEW PAD UNDER $1 MILL ON THE BEACH
**Covid Safe Open home requirements – In the interest of protecting all parties please note the following: Masks are mandatory, hand sanitiser will be provided on entry and all entering the property must check in via the QLD app. Thank you for your understanding**
This is the last rare 2 bedroom beach apartment as new, furnished, and oozes laid back coastal sophistication.
The interior has a neutral color palette and a delightful sense of space and light. This 107sqm residence is comfortably spacious flowing out to a balcony complete with a dining setting that is sure to be the location for years of laid-back entertainment.
Slide open your balcony doors from the master bedroom and lounge and let cool sea air and Pacific ocean sounds envelop your enviable beach home. This apartment has a side on ocean view that invites you down to the beach for a swim, surf, or walking the dog.
The two luxury bedrooms and two stylish bathrooms are beautifully appointed and cleverly designed. A large amount of cabinetry abounds throughout with a secure car space in the basement.
– Enviable absolute-on-the-sand location
– 107sqm of laidback furnished beach living
– 2 luxury bedrooms
– 2 bathrooms and laundry
– Spacious family/media room
– Low Body Corporate fee $150 per week
– 1 secure car space
– Entertainer’s balcony
– Beachfront owner’s facilities – infinity pool, sauna, steam room, well-equipped gym
– Function lounge, conference room & caterer’s kitchen
– Surfboard Storage
– Sun terrace, beach shower, and private security gate out onto the beach
– 50 kilometers of the best beaches on the planet out front
– Ideally located on the tram system midway between sophisticated Broadbeach and vibrant Surfers Paradise
To arrange a private inspection or FACETIME viewing, please contact Chris Boshoff 0409 740 302 today.
** BUYER INSPECTIONS ** Due to COVID-19 and new government regulations, we will be conducting open homes with a maximum of six (6) people in the property at any one time including the real estate agent, with 1.5m social distancing to be adhered to at all times.