70 Greg Norman Crescent, Parkwood QLD 4214Parkwood’s Secret Hidden Treasure
Nestled behind sculptured manicured hedges lies this gorgeous hidden treasure. The property is situated on 945m2 of land backing onto the beautiful Parkwood International Golf Course. The wow factor is immediately apparent as one admires the front of this chic home with its stylish rendered brick veneer exterior. The home takes full advantage of the beautiful Parkwood International Golf Course frontage which is set in natural contoured Australian bush land. Glass panel fencing provides uninterrupted views of the panoramic backdrop from the sensational elevated entertaining deck which is large enough to support a huge gathering of family and friends. Adjacent to the deck is an in-ground pool adding oodles of pleasurable fun on those hot Gold Coast days.
Set away from the street, this home has been transformed to a bright and airy ambiance offering an abundance of space for the whole family including 4 spacious bedrooms, master with fantastic open ensuite and separate indoor and outdoor living areas whilst the generous kitchen offers plenty of space for the avid chef.
• Picturesque views over fairways and lily lake of the Parkwood International Golf Course
• 4 Great size bedrooms with built in robes
• 2 elegantly designed bathrooms, ensuite is open to the master with corner spa bath, duel sinks and separate shower plus powder room to second toilet
• Sunken formal lounge combined with dining room with feature walling plus huge family room/meals area
• Stunning kitchen with induction cook-top, dishwasher, large fridge area and heaps of cupboard space
• Bright stylish entry giving an instant welcoming feeling
• Huge elevated tiled deck with glass fencing allowing uninterrupted views of the golf course
• Fantastic in-ground pool with retractable thermal pool blanket
• Ducted air-conditioning plus ceiling fans, 5kw Solar panels
• Double lock up remote garage plus extra paved area for boat or caravan storage
• Land size 945m2 offering room for children’s play equipment and grassed area for pets
There is nothing left to do here but move in and start living the relaxed lifestyle. Situated in a sought-after location, this home is bound to be popular so don’t waste your opportunity. Call today and arrange your personal inspection or you are welcome to attend our open homes.
** BUYER INSPECTIONS ** Due to COVID-19 and new government regulations, we will be conducting open homes with a maximum of twenty (20) people in the property at any one time including the real estate agent, with 1.5m social distancing to be adhered to at all times.