36 Meron Street, Southport QLD 4215Immaculate Contemporary Home Fit for the Modern Family – TSS Precinct
Setting a new standard in stylish family living is this striking contemporary home that seamlessly blends architectural design with absolute comfort. Raw and rustic brick feature walls anchor this flawless residence complete with grand living spaces and awe-inspiring sky-high ceilings.
A crisp colour palette is warmed by the Ironbark timber floors and red brick hearth upon which the slow combustion wood fired heater sits. Louvre windows and towering voids have been used to ensure cool living throughout summer while a central courtyard and rear deck provide the perfect place to catch fresh breezes and entertain guests.
The layout features five bedrooms, a large study and three bathrooms, spread throughout the two levels of light-filled living. There are multiple spaces to enjoy including the open-plan lounge room and the terrace with views over the glistening pool and established gardens with secure front and rear lawn areas for children and pets to play.
For the home chef, a gourmet kitchen awaits with a suite of quality appliances including a gas cooktop, large Caesarstone island benches with ample bar seating, generous walk through butler’s pantry, study nook and a servery window that connects the kitchen with the alfresco area.
– Modern masterpiece offering relaxed yet stylish and contemporary family living
– Two light-filled levels with five bedrooms, three bathrooms and a large study
– Gourmet kitchen with stone benchtops, gas cooking, walk through Butler’s pantry, breakfast bar and servery
– Multiple living areas including the family room and an upper-level rumpus
– Elegant main bedroom with an ensuite, walk-in robe and a brick feature wall
– Ducted air-conditioning throughout, 12kW solar power system, security system and front gate intercom
– Architecturally designed, Eco friendly, 5000L rain water storage
– Sunshade protected pool and established landscaped gardens
– Secure triple-car basement with extra storage and internal access to the home
– Centrally located and moments from restaurants, cafes and major shopping
– For families, elite schools (TSS & St Hilda’s), light rail and the Broadwater Parklands are all within easy reach