Situated on the shores of the Gold Coast’s stunning coastline, Bayview Shores invites you to experience the absolute oceanfront lifestyle. This impressive sub-penthouse is located on the 29th floor and presents a rare opportunity to acquire one of its tightly held sky homes.
A half floor of 348m2 of internal and external living with balconies of each bedroom and the living area makes this a distinctly unique offering in luxury apartment living. Floor to ceiling glass throughout the entire apartment ensures the Broadwater, Ocean and Hinterland vistas are captured from sunrise to sunset.
The moment you step into your private foyer you are greeted by a stunning entrance, framed by the endless vista of blue ocean with spacious living options covering half of the floor in this exclusive building. This sub-penthouse enjoys uninterrupted ocean views down the famous Surfers skyline, out to the ocean, across to the Hinterland and up north.
This apartment offers 2 spacious bedrooms including a huge master bedroom with luxurious spa en-suite, two full size marble bathrooms, a separate powder room, a potential 3rd bedroom (currently used as a study), along with a spacious and well equipped open plan kitchen featuring Miele appliances.
The building also offers a residents’ club that is equipped with a full commercial kitchen and bar and is available for your special occasion or to catch up with friends over a Sunday BBQ.
The apartment has two side by side car parks along with secure storage on title.
With a body corporate of only $185.69 per week this is a fantastic proposition for the owner / occupier or investor seeking to capitalize on future growth.
Runaway Bay is one of the major destinations favored by boating enthusiasts due to its bridge free ocean access.
– 2 bedrooms plus study (potential 3rd bedroom with access to bathroom)
– 2 bathrooms plus powder room
– massive storage options throughout the entire apartment
– 348m2 of single level living right on the ocean
– 2 side-by-side car spaces with separate lock up storage
– Multiple indoor and outdoor entertaining areas
– Close to restaurants and shopping and prestigious schools
– Access to shared pontoon for residents
– Five star resort facilities including indoor/outdoor pools, spa, sauna, tennis
court, gym and games room
– Residents’ Club with full commercial kitchen and bar