137 Campbell Street, Sorrento QLD 4217Grand Waterfront with Dual Living Opportunity
A prestigious and private life of leisure awaits the new owners of this waterfront residence. Enjoy the peace of mind of a solid double-brick and suspended slab construction along with a flexible layout offering the option for self-contained dual living.
The central kitchen boasts generous benchtops and ample breakfast bar seating. In addition find a separate fully equipped kitchen servicing the second living area. There are five bedrooms across both levels and three bathrooms, while the master offers a retreat space, walk-in robe, and ensuite.
Accessible from the light-filled living zones find a rare enclosed swimming pool and patio with stunning easterly aspect views over the waterway. A private pontoon and easy access to the main river for the boating enthusiasts.
This is rare opportunity to secure a sprawling solid home on a large waterfront block ideal for the investor or renovators looking to improve and add their own touches, or simply landbank for future capital growth.
– Secure 989sqm block
– Spacious home offering dual living plus five beds, three baths and two kitchens
– Light-filled and air-conditioned living zones with polished timber floors
– Exclusive waterfront location with pontoon and easy access to main river
– Gated driveway, double garage with workshop, and ample off street parking
– Walking distance to local shopping village with iconic Italian restaurant Roy’s, The Pastry Emporium for pastries and your fix of coffee, and other boutique services
– Central location close to elite schools, shops, restaurants and all necessary amenities