58 Arnold Palmer Drive, Parkwood QLD 4214THIS PROPERTY MUST BE SOLD
You will fall in love with the ambiance of the scenic view that envelopes this alluring residence. The property takes full advantage of the beautiful golf course frontage which is set in natural contoured Australian bush land. Set privately away from the road the home offers secluded garden, high set in-ground pool and elevated covered entertaining deck which provides uninterrupted views of the panoramic backdrop of lake and fairways of the Parkwood International Golf Course. Sit back and enjoy the cool Gold Coast breezes whilst enjoying a wine with enviable friends. Internally you will be welcomed by spacious living rooms also featuring views of the stunning backdrop. 5 great size bedrooms, well-appointed kitchen and 2 bathrooms complete this great package.
Add your personal touch and a little TLC and this home will stand out from the rest.
Other features include:
• Beautiful lake, sand bunker and fairway views of the Golf Course
• 5 Bedrooms, master with ensuite a
• 2 Bathrooms main with separate toilet
• Well-appointed 2 pac kitchen with Ceaser Stone benches
glass splash backs & stainless-steel appliances
• Spacious formal lounge room
• Terrazo tiles throughout living room and kitchen
• Sparkling pebble-crete in-ground pool with sunbathing area
• Private driving range deck
• Elevated covered entertaining deck overlooking sensational golf course views
• Close to all amenities including Gold Coast hospital, Griffith University, shops, schools and transport
• Double lock up garage
• Land size 932m2 with private front yard
Potential dual living, an other added bonus of this property.
Be quick to view this property as it will be snapped up once purchasers witness the unique views.