301/9 Laycock Street, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217PRICE REDUCTION – MOTIVATED SELLER REQUIRES IMMEDIATE SALE OF IMMACULATE, FULLY RENOVATED HOLIDAY HOME
Showcasing ocean views this freshly renovated two-bedroom, two-bathroom apartment in the heart of the Gold Coast is immaculately presented and ready for someone to enjoy the ultimate coastal lifestyle. This spacious corner residence comes with an abundance of natural light and sits immediately across from the famous wide sandy beaches of Surfers Paradise.
Step through your front door to a formal entry that leads to a generously-sized living area featuring ample windows and glass doors to capture the ocean and hinterland views. The living zone seamlessly flows to the furnishable east-facing balcony overlooking the sea and Esplanade, while home owners can benefit from a second west-facing balcony off the bedrooms – perfect for watching sunsets over the mountains.
The two queen-sized bedrooms are separate from the living area and each other to ensure privacy and come with expansive mirrored wardrobes. The master bedroom features a modern ensuite while the main bathroom also includes a laundry.
All cabinetry in the Level 3 property is custom-made with the kitchen featuring 40mm stone benchtops and stainless-steel European appliances. Both bathrooms also feature stone benchtops and brand-new fittings.
Central to all Surfers Paradise has to offer, everything you need is right on your doorstep with high-end shopping, grocery outlets, light rail, medical facilities, cafes, restaurants and bars less than five minutes’ walking distance away.
Impressive resort facilities include an enormous residents-only rooftop entertaining area featuring a heated spa, sun lounges, BBQ areas and sauna all with panoramic views. On the ground level lies a sun-drenched north-east facing pool and spa, landscaped grounds and multiple BBQ areas.
* Brand new kitchen with 40mm stone bench tops and stainless-steel European appliances
* Spacious open plan living that flows seamlessly to balcony with ocean views
* 2 generously-sized bedrooms both with mirrored wardrobes and access to second balcony
* 2 brand new bathrooms with stone benchtops
* Laundry facilities located in residence
* Air conditioned
* Undercover security parking
* Option for furniture to be included
* Boutique building with friendly onsite management
* Rooftop facilities include heated spa, sauna, sun lounges and large entertaining spaces with expansive ocean and hinterland views
* Ground facilities include resort pool, spa, landscaped gardens and BBQ areas
* Ideal as a primary residence/weekender or holiday investment
* Directly opposite the beach, parklands and boardwalk
* Under 5 minutes’ walk to high-end shops, cafes, restaurants, light rail and Surfers Paradise precinct
Owner instructs the property must be sold!
Hurry to inspect – apartments presented to this standard do not last!