21 Desert Falls Crescent, Parkwood QLD 4214Quality Home Emulates Coastal Hampton Elegance with Added Golf Course Frontage
The elegant street appeal of this Coastal Hamptons inspired residence is defined by a casual, relaxed beach style living but done in a classic and very sophisticated way. Traditional black and white tones mixed with natural finishes showcase this special home’s ambiance.
The home has been beautifully renovated to the highest standard portraying a fresh bright but warm and friendly atmosphere with the addition of a 20 m stunning Golf Course frontage.
This single level property offers open plan living and showcases 6 great sized bedrooms, the 6th bedroom can also double as a fantastic rumpus room, parents retreat, media room, children’s play area or second lounge the choice is yours. The master bedroom has high quality custom built in coastal Hampton style cabinetry which provides plenty of storage. The kitchen has been meticulously designed with the astute chef in mind. 40 mm Calcutta stone bench tops have been engineered to perfection, a custom-made breakfast bar doubles as an extra work area whilst the high-quality cabinetry offers an abundance of storage space. A freestanding 140L Fisher & Paykel electric oven gas cooktop and walk in butler’s pantry complete this marvellous kitchen.
Flowing from the kitchen and dining room is a large covered entertaining area perfect for hosting those famous Aussie BBQ’s. A flat rear yard is perfect for children’s play equipment or for the beloved pet to frolic. If you so desire, there is plenty room to install an in-ground pool.
• 20 meters of attractive Golf Course frontage
• 6 Great sized bedrooms or 5 plus a versatile living room
• Master bedroom with custom made cabinetry wardrobe and stylish ensuite
• 2 elegant bathrooms both with double sinks and quality finishes
• Open plan formal lounge and family room
• Spectacular versatile kitchen with exceptional appliances, engineered stone benches quality cabinetry and walk in butler’s pantry
• Ducted air-conditioning, 12 x solar panels, new hot water service
• Large under cover entertainment patio overlooking Golf Course views
• Double carport
• Beautifully landscaped gardens and manicured lawns
• Brand new termite reticulation system
• Within close proximity to all amenities including the Gold Coast private and public hospitals, Griffith University and light rail station
• Land size 720 m offering flat usable land
This incredible home perfectly reflects the polished Hampton’s style in all its glory whilst combing elements of our own coastal aesthetic. A rare find, not a cent to spend just move in and enjoy the spectacular lifestyle this property has to offer. Call today for an inspection.