10 Ballybunion Drive, Parkwood QLD 4214Independent Dual Living in a Peaceful Bush Setting
This residence is filled with lifestyle advantages whilst its superb design exudes generous dimensions.
Highly sought after but rarely found this home offers two entirely separate dwellings on the one title. Perfect for the extended family to have their own independence but security of family close by or for the astute investors to rent out for that extra income.
The property is in a great location being close to Griffith University and the Gold Coast Hospital, transport is close by along with shops and schools.
The internal living is spacious and depicts character and charm with a modern style. The ease of the main residence is on a single level and has 4 spacious bedrooms all with built in wardrobes, two large living areas, a well appointed kitchen with dishwasher and walk in pantry, 2 bathrooms and a separate laundry this completes upstairs.
The guest accommodation has a studio style bedroom with a great size living and dining area, a spacious kitchen, bathroom and a huge rumpus/lounge room with a large storage room.
Outside has a huge timber deck with shade sale perfect for large gatherings and the famous Australian BBQs. The great in-ground pool is a perfect way to escape from those hot humid Gold Coast days.
Features include Main Residence
• 4 Large bedrooms, master with an abundance of wardrobe space & ensuite
• 2 bathrooms, main with separate, bath shower and toilet
• Separate carpeted formal lounge room plus huge family room
• Air-conditioning, ceiling fans
• Large kitchen with walk in pantry dishwasher and sky light
• Separate laundry room with plenty of cupboard space
• Insulated, Security Screens
• Double remote garage, in quiet street location
Separate Guest Accommodation
• Large open plan tiled bedroom with good size sitting area
• Spacious kitchen with everything you need
• Bathroom with shower toilet and storage area
• Huge tiled open plan rumpus room with second lounge room
• Large storage area for your convenience
• Huge elevated entertaining deck with shade sale
• Tranquil pebble-crete in-ground pool
• Paved area around pool for sun lounges
• Outstanding location, within walking distance to Griffith University & Gold Coast Hospitals
• Stylish street appeal in a quiet neighbourhood
This property is brilliantly flexible indoors and out, it offers superb dual living with a private resort atmosphere in an enviable location, what more could you want. Do not hesitate to organise an inspection.