14 Emu Court, Sorrento QLD 4217MAIN RIVER – NORTH EAST ASPECT – CITY SKYLINE VIEWS – OPPORTUNITY NOT TO BE MISSED PRICED TO SELL TODAY!
Thoughtfully designed to impress, this quality solid constructed home boasts soaring ceilings throughout with multiple spacious living interiors that welcome versatile indoor, outdoor zones and entertaining options whilst being a sanctuary of tranquility.
The wide river frontage of 21m (approx.) features pontoon for a large boat or jet ski moored at your back door ready to alight for a days cruising and fun on the Broadwater.
The exclusive treelined street of Isle of Sorrento offers a peaceful retreat after your busy day. Only minutes walk to the popular Sorrento shopping precinct of cafés, restaurants, famous Horner’s cake shop, supermarket, fresh seafood, transport and minutes drive to famous Gold Coast beaches.
First time to the market the home represents amazing value with its prime north east riverfront location. For parents with school age children the location is within the school catchment area for an array of the Gold Coasts most sought after schools.
A variety of living & TV areas make the home ideal with the upper level perfect as a teenage retreat. The flexible floor plan gives you the added advantage of extending the home to include extra bedrooms or a granny flat.
Hidden behind high fences for tranquility this architect designed residence is your own private resort in this exclusive quiet island of high end homes.
Be sure to inspect, but hurry.
• 819m2 land, 21m river frontage approx.
• 435m2 or 47 squares of spacious living
• Solid construction with suspended concrete slab
• 4 Living zones, ideal for families, fully fenced, total privacy & tranquility
• 3 Spacious bedrooms plus study, soaring ceilings
• Gourmet central kitchen, established gardens
• Living areas open to riverfront entertaining
• 2 car garage with attic storage plus off street parking, CCTV cameras
• Pool, water features, bore water
• Pontoon, deep water mooring, 6 knot zone
• In school catchment zone for a variety of top schools
• Easy walk to shops, convenient to major shopping centres, Pindara Private
Hospital & medical centres & only a few minutes drive to the beach.