2403/89 Surf Parade, Broadbeach QLD 4218CATCH THIS LARGE WAVE
Sold prior to auction.
For the full experience, please be sure to click on the video tab!
The Wave building is renowned for its location, high quality build, finishes and award-winning design. Two levels of facilities with the entire rooftop boasting 360-degree views spanning from Brisbane to NSW. Enjoy additional WOW factor rooftop facilities including pool, spa, residents lounge and BBQ areas.
Enjoy the sought-after walkable lifestyle that is highly desired by both owner occupiers and investors alike. Located in the heart of the Coast’s dining mecca, close to tram, connected directly to the base of the Broadbeach Mall and oh so close to the patrolled pristine beach.
The property boasts stunning ocean views, North East city views, vistas over the Mall and views to Coolangatta. This apartment is luxurious and spacious with the added bonus of the study/multipurpose room that can easily be converted into another room with the divider plantation shutters already installed. Plus an extra-large protected balcony spanning the entire width of the apartment allowing for indoor-outdoor living.
Quality furnishings and artwork throughout, recently refreshed, in great condition and well maintained, you can simply move straight in with nothing to spend or invest with a strong rental yield derived from either executive rental or holiday letting.
– High floor apartments in this building are rarely available
– Quiet boutique building, only 110 apartments
– Balanced percentage of owner occupiers, lock ups and investors
– Huge income, proven performer, blue chip investment
– Stone benchtops and stainless-steel appliances
– Large full-sized laundry
– Commercial sized gymnasium, steam room, sauna, spa
– Full security and low maintenance lifestyle
– Lush gardens, pet friendly
– Additional secure car parking directly across the street available at $110 per month
Only an inspection will reveal the true essence of this lifestyle apartment.
Serious seller committed elsewhere, must and will be sold! Do not assume anything. Going, going, gone!
Contact me today for open home times and further information on how to secure this property.