13 Cheval Court, Benowa Waters QLD 4217IMPRESSIVE EXECUTIVE WATERFRONT – 1489m2 LAND
First time to Market!
This is the Gold Coast lifestyle everyone aspires to. Set in an elite cul de sac, the multi-level residence occupies a large 1,489m2 block with perfect water aspect and magnificent pool and garden area for children and pets to play. Superbly constructed in Neo-classical style, the home is set well back behind a security gatehouse and high fences. A long driveway doubles as a ramp to the floating pontoon for your boat or any watersport vessels in the sheltered bay within metres to the main river.
From the atrium foyer lit by modern chandelier, the spacious open plan with serene water view meanders through living and dining areas to family room that open to covered outdoor entertaining by the fenced pool and Balinese gazebo featuring a sauna.
The sleek granite kitchen provides stainless steel appliances, abundant storage and picture windows out to the garden and pool area. All 5 designer bedrooms are generously proportioned and include a ground floor guest suite with its own private bathroom. The waterfront master bedroom features huge walk-in dressing room, marble ensuite and a private balcony overlooking the tranquil water harbour and vista. The remaining bedrooms are all located on top level and open to wide wrap around balconies with large contemporary bathrooms with great outlooks.
On the waterfront level the games, billiard room with cocktail bar opens onto the wide timber deck, perfect for family and friend gatherings or corporate entertaining.
Ducted air conditioning, an open fireplace, themed lighting and high ceilings feature throughout this executive home with full height sliding doors that bring the outside in of the tranquil gardens and water views while living areas open onto an undercover al fresco terrace that overlooks the pool and 350m2(approx.) of flat low maintenance grassed area with multiple sporting options.
If you have been looking for a large parcel of land, in a central location which offers the ultimate in Gold Coast living then look no further than this prime executive family home.
• 1489m2 land, 593m2 or 64sq home
• Privacy and security behind high fences
• 3 Levels of Neo-classical style, quality construction, concrete slab
• Picture windows throughout, open fireplace to lounge, themed lighting
• High ceilings, ducted air conditioning, wide balconies, security alarm
• Fenced pool, sauna, al fresco terraces, gazebo
• Street to water boat ramp, pontoon
• Billiard, games room, cocktail bar
• Spacious open plan living and dining areas plus TV family room
• 5 Designer bedrooms, 4 contemporary bathrooms, 2 ensuites
• 2 Car garaging with internal staircase
• In school catchment, area convenient to top public & private schools
• Short drive to Gold Coast Turf Club, golf courses, CBD and M1 to Brisbane
• A few minutes to Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Botanical Gardens,
Pindara Private Hospital and medical centres
• 10 Minutes to Pacific Fair Shopping Centre, Broadbeach entertainment
precinct and beaches
• 30 Minutes drive to Gold Coast International & Domestic Airport
Benowa Waters is a suburb in Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia. It is located 3 kilometres (1.9 mi) west of Surfers Paradise.
Benowa Waters is attracting a fair amount of attention from renovators with some of the original homes being built around the 1980s, due to its great proximity to Surfers Paradise, and Broadbeach and with so many great facilities within the area. Benowa Waters is renowned for its canals with easy access to the Nerang River.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction, expression of interest or without a price and therefore due to QLD legislation a price guide cannot be provided. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.