10 Benalla Court, Parkwood QLD 4214GRAND IN SIZE, COMFORTABLE FAMILY HOME on 1282M2 ALLOTMENT
Nestled on an elevated allotment in a quiet cul-de-sac in a great location this stunning double story property exudes an abundance of living space keeping the growing family in mind. The interior evokes a feeling of prestige whilst exuding an ambiance of comfort & homeliness. As you enter the ornamental stained-glass doors you are greeted with a stately polished wood & wrought iron staircase. The formal lounge conveys a sense of openness, featuring a brilliant living room with neutral tones which blends seamlessly through to the dining area. The huge modern & stylish kitchen offers large butler pantry, quality cabinetry with soft closing drawers, granite benches, double ovens, 1 Pyrometric cleaned, stainless steel appliances including range hood, and dishwasher plus huge fridge space.
The home is complemented by a large, covered patio for outdoor entertaining, this stylish space is intended to be enjoyed year-round. The magnificent large in-ground pool is fringed with lush private gardens and to complete the property is a great size garden shed.
• 5 Great sized bedrooms, 1 bedroom downstairs, 4 upstairs
• 3 renovated bathrooms, including full bathroom downstairs, main bathroom & ensuite with separate shower and spa bath
• Fantastic gourmet kitchen with butler pantry, S/S appliances, granite benches & soft closing drawers
• Spacious open plan formal lounge & dining room with reverse cycle air-conditioner
• Large family room off the kitchen with its own reverse cycle air-conditioner
• Rumpus room perfect for a 3rd living area or pool / games room
• Air-conditioner in master bedroom, ceiling fans throughout
• Outdoor covered entertaining patio overlooking the in-ground tranquil pool
• Side access through garage for boat/jetski or trailer
• Double remote lock up garage
3.5 kw solar system, insulated roof, 18,000 litre water tank, large storage shed with lights & power 6 x 3 metres
• Close to all amenities including Gold Coast Hospitals, Griffith University, schools, M1, Arundel shopping precinct and transport
• Land size 1282m2
New Holland blinds have been installed in the lounge and family room since photos where taken.
Parkwood suburb is in hot demand at present thus this magnificent family home will be purchased quickly. Do not be the one to miss out inspect immediately to avoid disappointment.