127 Henry Cotton Drive, Parkwood QLD 4214Fantastic Investment Opportunity
This great family home is a great opportunity to grow your investment portfolio, currently tenanted until 1st November 2021. The tenants are paying $575 per week but in the current demanding rental market the home could achieve $600 plus per week. The convenience of only being a short 10 minute walk (leave the car at home, no parking costs) to Griffith University and the Gold Coast Private and Public Hospitals makes this property perfect for the astute investor or families that need to be in close proximity to University/Hospital hub.
The property is positioned in the sought-after suburb of Parkwood on the Gold Coast in Queensland, and is in close proximity to Griffith University, Gold Coast public and private Hospitals, the light rail and all other amenities.
As soon as you walk into the home you are greeted by a large living room which can actually be used as formal dining and lounge. Overlooking the large backyard is a beautiful nature setting. What a great location.
• The home offers two living areas one extra large
• 4 bedrooms all with wardrobes
• 2 bathrooms, main bathroom and ensuite to master
• Double lock up garage and room for two cars off street parking on the driveway.
• Large outdoor area undercover entertaining patio
• Air -conditioning
• Large flat back yard great for children’s play equipment or pets
• Separate Laundry
• Short walk to Griffith University and the Gold Coast Hospitals
• Close to all other amenities including schools, transport, shops and the M1
• Land size 724m2
Most properties are selling as soon as they are listed in Parkwood so do not hesitate look for our open homes or call Telly to arrange a viewing.