50 Easthill Drive, Robina QLD 4226Under Offer – Highly Sought-After Prime Robina Location – Calling All First Home Buyers, Investors and Downsizers
Resort style living in the heart of Robina.
Set in an upmarket estate on the Northern side of the Glades Golf Course, Easthill Estate offers privacy, functionality, convenience, and lifestyle.
If location is everything then this modern and stylish townhouse has it all. Walking distance to Robina Train Station, Robina Hospital, C-Bus stadium, Robina State High School and Robina Town Centre. Minutes away from Somerset College, Robina State Primary School, All Saints Anglican School, King’s Christian College and more. Easy access to the M1 motorway, 15 minutes to Coolangatta Airport, and a short drive to Pacific Fair Shopping Centre and popular Gold Coast beaches.
The open plan kitchen is central to this stylish entertainer’s home, boasting stainless steel appliances and stone benchtops with loads of storage space. The porcelain tiled living/dining and lounge are all filled with plenty of natural light and they all open out to your own private fenced courtyard setting and alfresco entertaining area.
– Master bedroom with Ensuite and W.I.R
– 2 generous sized bedrooms with built-in robes
– Bathroom with bathtub
– Second living room or Multipurpose room
– Gourmet kitchen with a large breakfast stone bench
– Large pantry and plenty of storage
– Quality appliances
– Gas cooktop
– Built-in dishwasher
– Separate laundry
– Powder room with vanity
– Generous dining area and living room
– 3 air conditioners – living room, master bedroom and second bedroom
– Single lock-up garage with additional car space
– Very well looked after garden with seasonal flowers and fruits
– Good sized courtyard for outdoor entertainment
– Low Body Corporate
– High yield rental return est. $600.00 – $650.00 PW
Resort Living Facilities:
– 20 meter lap pool
– Well-equipped gymnasium
– Residents lounge
– BBQ facilities and entertainment area
– Secure, gated community with security intercom controlled for peace of mind
Come see it for yourself at Saturday open homes or simply call Maggie on 0424 181 448 for private viewing.