26 Norseman Court, Paradise Waters QLD 4217PRIME RENOVATOR OPPORTUNITY – 22M WATERFRONT – PRESTIGE LOCATION
Situated in the highly sought-after Paradise Waters enclave, an exciting opportunity awaits the new owner of this sprawling multi-storey residence. Positioned close to main river on a generous 803m2 block with an impressive 22m waterfrontage. Tightly held for over three decades, this original waterfront residence is ripe to renovate, rebuild or simply land bank and watch your investment grow.
Featuring two separated living areas to cater for the whole family that capture the views of the waterway and private entertaining area with sparkling fully tiled mineral water pool. The gourmet kitchen boasts plenty of space and storage with long island benchtops. Upstairs find 3 triple sized bedrooms including the enormous master suite overlooking the waterway and additional bedrooms both with direct bathroom access. A further 4th bedroom or multipurpose room is conveniently located downstairs for relatives or guest accommodation.
A unique feature to this residence is the expansive basement level with unlimited options including a boat shed, direct access to double boat ramps, pontoon and side drive through access from the street.
Within close proximity to Main Beach and its surrounding coastal hotspots including Tedder Avenue, exclusive cafes, shopping & dining, CBD, Southport Yacht Club, Marina Mirage, light rail and famous beaches – this rare opportunity will not last! Hurry to Secure!
– Large 803m2 block with 22m* waterfrontage
– 3 over-sized bedrooms plus 4th bedroom or large office space
– Master suite with spa ensuite, WIR and private balcony and water views
– Functional floor plan with separate formal/informal living & dining spaces; high ceilings
– Practical kitchen with 2 island benches and ample storage
– Air-conditioning, ceiling fans throughout, solar panels
– Downstairs basement level with access to sandy beach, pontoon and waterway
– Central fully tiled inground pool with surrounding outdoor entertaining
– Covered entertaining patio overlooking tranquil water views
– Secure entry courtyard with low maintenance gardens
– 2 x single lock up garages
– Boat shed, double boat ramp and rare drive through street access, pontoon
– Moments to light rail, Tedder Ave cafes, restaurants, CBD, Southport Yacht Club & beaches
DISCLAIMER: LCPP have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries and due diligence to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements