3 Gunyah Grove, Ashmore QLD 4214ELEVATED WITH PARK & HINTERLAND VIEWS – CENTRAL LOCATION – ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES
First time on the market in over 2 decades this single level residence is ripe to renovate, rebuild or simply land-bank and watch your investment grow.
Elevated on a large 760m2 fan shaped block set high to capture soothing cool breezes and views of ‘Ganyah Park’, this neat and tidy home is positioned in a quiet yet central pocket of Ashmore within minutes to schools, child care centres, shopping, transport, Royal Pines Golf Course, restaurants and only a short drive to sporting facilities, University, Hospital M1 and beaches.
Features of the home include multiple open plan living and dining spaces that flow through to the outdoor covered entertaining and front patio with views. The gourmet kitchen offers plenty of bench space, ample storage and modern appliances adjoining the casual and formal dining. Enjoy the choice of 2 separate living areas accompanied by the 2 bedrooms plus a study or 3rd small bedroom serviced by family bathroom and separate laundry. Expansive covered outdoor entertaining area that can also double as accommodation for 3 cars plus a dedicated area for a caravan, camper van, boat or trailer.
* Elevated 760m2 corner block in a quiet central address
* Modern single-level home with 2 bedrooms and one bathroom
* Separate study or 3rd smaller bedroom
* Spacious open plan living & dining areas throughout; split air-conditioning
* 2 separate livings, casual sitting area and formal lounge
* Formal & informal dining adjoins original kitchen with electric cooktop & ample storage
* Expansive covered outdoor entertaining area
* Low maintenance grounds
* Additional parking bay for boat / caravan / trailer
* Central location close to schools, shops, restaurants and all necessary amenities
Being one of the most central suburbs on the coast, Ashmore is close enough for residents to enjoy every aspect of the famous Gold Coast lifestyle, yet far enough away from the main tourist centre to enjoy peace and tranquility. Don’t miss your chance to inspect and secure this exclusive property. Will be Sold on or before Auction!
This property is being sold by auction therefore due to QLD legislation a price guide cannot be provided. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.