195a Monaco Street, Broadbeach Waters QLD 4218SENSATIONAL MAIN RIVER – 1/2 ACRE
Monaco Street is one of the finest locations on the Gold Coast embraced by the river and famous Albert Park.
This rare 2,132m2 offers unlimited private and secure corporate or family living environment nestled in a tropical well established garden paradise.
Tightly held this is the first time the property is on the market. Be embraced by the wonderful serenity as you drive along the hedged driveway to the sprawling residence.
Be enthralled by the homely inviting feel as you enter this piece of paradise where soaring ceilings to living spaces and vast wall to wall glass sliding doors open to majestic pool entertaining terrace by the riverfront. In the evening relax on the Main River deck as you enjoy your G and T and take in the spectacular sunsets or in the morning watch the sun rise with the back drop of the city towers.
The home offers unrivalled living quarters and well appointed kitchen with abundance of cupboards adjoining the large open plan family/meals area.
Bedrooms are spacious, light and airy while the one bedroom guest house is self-contained for grandparents or family members.
This would have to be one of the finest private and secluded homes. Secure your piece of paradise today.
Prime prestige properties are selling fast call today for a private viewing, open home times, a virtual tour, floor plan or FaceTime tour.
• 2,132m2 land, 570m2 house (61 squares), irreplaceable North central location 5 minutes to world famous beaches and shopping
• Wide 30m riverfront approx… deck and boat ramp
• Riverside entertaining with fenced pool
• Gated driveway access, ample off-street parking
• 3 car garaging, enclosed workshop storage room
• Grassed tennis court area
• Sprawling home, quality finishes
• Soaring 4.3m ceilings to living areas
• Separate TV lounge
• Large home office plus additional study area
• Well appointed granite and timber kitchen, island breakfast bar, family meals area
• Huge lounge with gas fireplace and dining for 10 -14 plus guests opens to riverfront terrace
• 6 bedrooms, master suite with large, customised walk-in robe and ensuite with spa, timber shutters
• 4 modern tiled bathrooms
• Separate self-contained guest house with own entry, L shaped lounge dining, kitchen, bedroom, bathroom and laundry .
• 3 water tanks, 12 solar panels
• Prestigious position amongst multi-million dollar homes
• Renowned picturesque Albert Park opposite with lake, play ground and dog park
• 6 minutes approx. to Pacific Fair shopping precinct, Gold Coast convention Centre, The Star Casino, Kurrawa beach and surf life saving club
• 11 klms approx. to prestigious schools TSS, St Hilda’s, All Saints, Emmanuel College, Somerset college
Call today don’t delay
This property is being sold by expressions of interest or without a price and therefore due to QLD Legislation a price guide cannot be provided. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
DISCLAIMER: LCPP have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries and due diligence to verify the information contained herein