1701/10-12 First Avenue, Broadbeach QLD 4218ICONIC & LUXURIOUS “VUE” LUXURY LIVING AT IT’S BEST
This near new partly furnished 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in the architecturally acclaimed “Vue” building on the 17th level.
This stunning apartment comprises magnificent open plan light filled living areas, fully equipped kitchen, 3 spacious bedrooms with views. Master with walk-in robe, other 2 bedrooms with built-ins, 2 designer bathrooms and separate laundry, designated car space with storage cage.
You have to admire the impressive location, only 100m to the white sandy beach. Enjoy the dazzling views from all angles with floor to ceiling glass, incorporating phenomenal city, ocean & hinterland panoramic landscape.
This apartment is an elegant five star exclusive haven for those seeking luxury, sophistication & relaxation with level 2 a dedicated residents floor with impressive facilities including salt water pool, spa, sauna, sundeck, yoga area, outdoor BBQ area, indoor lounge, dining and kitchen.
“Vue” is one of the most prestigious buildings in Broadbeach. Immaculately presented in condition and will suit the owner occupier or investor looking for good returns.
• 3 Spacious bedrooms with views, walk-in & built-in robes
• 2 Bathrooms, tiled floor to ceiling, quality fixtures
• Modern kitchen with stone benchtops, European appliances
• Generous open plan living and dining flowing to entertaining balcony
• Panoramic city, ocean & hinterland views
• Ducted air-conditioning throughout
• 1 Secure basement carpark
• 2nd Level dedicated to residents with 5 Star facilities
• 100m to beach, close to schools, transport
• Easy stroll to Broadbeach shopping, dining & Star Casino
This opportunity is not to be missed!
DISCLAIMER: LCPP have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries and due diligence to verify the information contained herein.