35/21 Bayview Street, Runaway Bay QLD 4216AUCTION THIS SATURDAY! WHEN SIZE MATTERS – OFFERS CONSIDERED PRIOR TO AUCTION
Lucy Cole Prestige Office, ‘The Wave’ Building Cnr Victoria Avenue & Surf Parade, Broadbeach
**Covid Safe Open home requirements – In the interest of protecting all parties please note the following: Masks are mandatory, hand sanitiser will be provided on entry and all entering the property must check in via the QLD app. Thank you for your understanding**
RELAXED COASTAL LIVING WITH OPTIONAL 55FT MARINA BERTH
Massive 212m2 luxury 3 bedroom, 2 spacious bathroom apartment in exclusive Bayview Tower.
If you are looking for an elegant house-sized apartment rather than your run-of-the-mill unit this apartment of 22.7 squares (approx.) ticks all the boxes.
Located on the eastern corner with stunning Broadwater and district views this property offers the lifestyle and ambience that Bayview Harbour is famous for.
• Perfect Easterly aspect with cooling breezes in summer whilst guaranteeing sunshine in winter
• Open plan living with huge wrap around balcony perfect for entertaining
• Exceptionally large well designed kitchen adjacent to informal dining area / breakfast nook
• Oversized lounge and dining areas with panoramic views of the Broadwater
• Ample storage throughout
• Quiet, secure, strictly residential only building (no holiday letting permitted)
• Indoor heated swimming pool, spa & sauna
• Large outdoor pool set in tropical gardens
• Full-size floodlit tennis court
• 55ft marina berth optional (if required)
• Bus stop at the door
• Waterfront dining, shopping and medical facilities within walking distance
This apartment is the perfect option for those buyers seeking to downsize without sacrificing quality and style in this desired location. Boaties will appreciate the option of acquiring the 55ft marina berth with bridge free ocean access.
Call today to secure your slice of ultimate Broadwater bayside living.
This property is being sold by auction, expressions of interest or without a price and therefore due to QLD Legislation a price guide cannot be provided. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
DISCLAIMER: LCPP have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries and due diligence to verify the information contained herein.