331/24 Breaker Street, Main Beach QLD 4217BEAUTIFUL AND SOPHISTICATED PENTHOUSE – THE ULTIMATE IN PRIVACY AND ENJOYMENT – PANORAMIC OCEAN AND CITY VIEWS
Imagine living in your private mansion in the sky with a panoramic 280′ vista of the Gold Coast from the beautiful Pacific Ocean and its sandy beaches to the winding Nerang River meandering to the Broadwater whilst overlooking the parkland of MacIntosh Island and the towers of Surfers Paradise and beyond to Rainbow Bay and Coolangatta. It is all about the lifestyle, location and view.
Nestled amongst Main Beach’s exclusive café and restaurant precinct with the Southport Yacht Club a few minutes away to moor your luxury cruiser or superyacht with Marina Mirage and the famous Spit reserve, all within walking distance.
This sky home offers unbeatable and unrepeatable design and architecture boasting grand entry foyer from the 3 fast security lifts to your door. Once inside step onto brilliant gloss timber floors as you walk to the wrap-around conversation lounge opening to panoramic north facing balcony.
Invite friends to dine under the stars from a large dining area served by a gourmet chef’s dream kitchen.
Multiple living areas include the media center with large TV, meals area, family room and conversation formal lounge overlooking the breathtaking ocean vista.
The master bedroom suite is any lady’s dream – elegant, spacious and includes a substantial walk-in dressing room with glass sliding doors to the private balcony and electric blinds.
Catch a private lift to your own pool terrace or walk up the gleaming timber staircase, where you are captivated by the enormous entertaining area featuring an alfresco pool and spa with sun lounges where you can capture the amazing Gold Coast Ocean and city panorama.
Nothing has been spared for your year-round enjoyment in this spectacular sky home.
Call today for an exclusive and private viewing as you will be impressed or call for a Facetime tour but hurry.
This rare apartment is not to be missed; it is such a unique setting with patrolled Gold Coast famous beaches and surf clubs only meters away.
• Exceptional features covering a total area of 720m2 with brilliant design
• Exclusive quiet residential only building – No holiday letting
• Sprawling and glamorous with high ceilings and electric blinds throughout
• Stunning gourmet kitchen, top range appliances include BBQ, walk-in pantry, wide breakfast bar
• Family meals area adjoins kitchen and TV lounge for relaxation
• Balconies open from living, dining, kitchen, bedrooms, and roof terrace
• Spacious lounge & dining for large scale entertaining
• Wide north facing balcony to enjoy a drink at the end of your day and to take in the fresh ocean breezes
• Extra spacious and elegant bedrooms with ensuites and walk-in robes plus 2 powder rooms
• The master suite features lush and plush surroundings in off white furnishing with electric blinds, a beautiful, customized dressing room that opens via glass sliding doors to a private balcony
• Take the lift to the top level of your penthouse that includes a large private pool and spa, sunny areas to sunbathe, an extra TV lounge for entertaining, with kitchen facilities and bar, panoramic 280′ plus views
• Two car parks side by side plus a large secure storage cage in the basement garage, very convenient to three lifts
• Transport including the G-rail and the new electric bus are walking distance away.
The Inlet residential tower includes amazing resort facilities with a large indoor pool, outdoor pool, indoor and outdoor spas, gym, BBQ and grass areas plus a full-sized North- South tennis court and features a grand entry foyer with a guest library lounge.
This could be the penthouse you have been waiting for… it is living on a grand scale.
Do not hesitate to inspect this amazing sky home!
Call Lucy Cole on 0412 755 709
DISCLAIMER: Lucy Cole Prestige Properties and it’s agents in preparing this marketing have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may inadvertently occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries and due diligence to verify the information contained herein.