302/1 Peak Avenue, Main Beach QLD 4217IS THIS THE APARTMENT YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR? Exclusive Residential only building in the heart of Main Beach.
Welcome to this north facing two bedrooms plus music room or study apartment with its open plan that will captivate you. Its elegant and sophisticated design opens to wide entertaining sunny balcony. Towering over the lush treed resort grounds this is your sanctuary that you will want to call your home.
Exclusive by name, and Exclusive by style, Parklane features a grand Porte Cochere driveway with video intercom entry through security double glass doors. Opening to impressive a reception lobby with water fountains and picturesque garden view. Three security lifts will take you to your floor.
Be part of this welcoming community where long-term residents enjoy monthly get togethers by the BBQ pavilion beside the full-size tennis court with lights.
Resort facilities have recently upgraded to a high standard that includes; a large outdoor pool and spa, lushes gardens walkways, with a elegant driveway that leads to substantial visitor parking and undercover basement private parking for residences.
Located only one block from the patrolled beach and only one block from Tedder Ave shops and cafes, there is no need for your car. The Southport Yacht Club is only a short walk away, as too is the Surf Club, the new driverless bus and the light G-rail tram. Everything is at your doorstep.
Apartments of this calibre are rare in this opulence pet friendly building (with Body Corp approval).
Call today as places like this don’t last, Facetime tours, private viewings, open homes and, information packs are available on request, but you better hurry!
• An absolute stand out opportunity. Approx. size 180m2.
• 2 spacious bedrooms plus music room/study with balcony.
• Master suite opens to a north sunny balcony, WIR and large ensuite with double basins.
• Open plan TV lounge has its own wide balcony with panoramic views, overlooks the resort facilities and the treed surrounds with ocean glimpses.
• The black granite and white cupboard kitchen are superb, any gourmet chef would be delighted to prepare a meal here, especially when you see the size of the walk-in pantry.
• A dedicated music room could double as a study or artist’s studio.
• Beautiful large white tiles enhance the floors, LED lighting, new split systems reverse cycle air conditioners and ceiling fans.
• Video intercom for entry to your unit.
• Heated indoor pool plus an outdoor pool, sauna, spa and bathroom facilities for pool users. Full sized tennis court with lights.
• Residents function room includes a library lounge.
Owners circumstances have changed and require an immediate sale.
Call Lucy Cole asap for open homes or a private viewing today.
DISCLAIMER: Lucy Cole Prestige Properties and it’s agents in preparing this marketing have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may inadvertently occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries and due diligence to verify the information contained herein.