2003/43 Peerless Avenue, Mermaid Beach QLD 4218Prime Corner Apartment – Coveted City & Coastal Views – Iconic 5 Star ‘BELA’ Building
Located a mere 3 minutes stroll to the pristine sand and surf of Mermaid Beach, this contemporary, as new apartment situated in the exclusive ‘Bela by Mosaic’ building offers 5-star resort style living and the ultimate convenience.
This opulent, high floor abode boasts spacious open plan living and dining spaces that seamlessly connect to the expansive North facing balcony overlooking highly coveted views that extend from the Pacific Ocean and city skyline to the hinterland. The lavish interior design offers an array of stylish, architectural features including high ceilings, exquisite finishes including custom joinery, engineered oak timber flooring and full height windows and stacker doors that frame the magnificent coastal views.
Central to the apartment find the latest in modern kitchen design with beautifully appointed Miele appliances, stone benchtops and custom finishes. Accommodation is thoughtfully considered with the master suite well separated from other bedrooms whilst having direct balcony access, a walk-through robe and a sublime private ensuite. The two additional double bedrooms have mirrored wardrobes and serviced by their own family bathroom with free standing bath presented to an exceptional standard in the latest finishes.
‘Bela by Mosaic’ emulates a 5-star luxury resort with an array of world class facilities across 3 levels including; a lap pool with relaxation areas and spa, fully featured airconditioned gym with dedicated Pilates & Yoga room, multiple sauna and steam rooms, outdoor entertaining spaces and an executive conference room with catering facilities. In addition an awe inspiring top floor resident’s level with double height ceilings, formal and casual lounge and dining areas, dedicated wine room and expansive sitting / library room with your choice of two outdoor entertaining terraces overlooking breathtaking views to the North and South across the Gold Coast. Offering one of the highest levels of owner comforts and convenience the building also has an onsite Concierge Service supported by a fully featured owner app providing every resource at your fingertips.
* Open plan living and dining spaces with high ceilings
* Engineered oak timber flooring & opulent designer fixtures and finishes throughout
* Stylish kitchen with state of the art Miele appliances, gas cooktop & stone benchtops
* Floor to ceiling windows and doors to provide abundance of natural light and ventilation
* Seamless connection to outdoor entertaining with ocean views
* Generously sized bedrooms with mirrored built-in wardrobes
* Sumptuous master bedroom with walk through wardrobe & private ensuite
* Ducted and zoned air-conditioning, fans, led lighting
* Separate laundry with storage space
* Lush bathrooms with custom vanity cabinetry
* 2 carparks with a rare additional large storage cage
5 Star Resort Amenities:
* Large outdoor lap pool with relaxation areas and spa
* Steam and Sauna room plus private female steam and sauna facilities
* Commercial quality gymnasium, dedicated Yoga space
* 2nd level business suite, with large boardroom, sitting area and separate access
* Executive 26th level residents floor with breathtaking views, full kitchen facilities, dining, lounge areas, library, spacious high tech media room, and choice of two outdoor terraces
Coveted Property Location:
* Popular beachside suburb location only metres to the beach
* Walking distance to renowned Broadbeach precinct including shopping & dining & entertaining venues
* Minutes to iconic Pacific Fair Shopping Centre & The Star Casino
* Transport, G-Link, local cafes & restaurants all within easy reach
DISCLAIMER: Lucy Cole Prestige Properties and it’s agents in preparing this marketing have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may inadvertently occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries and due diligence to verify the information contained herein.