62 Arnold Palmer Drive, PARKWOOD QLD 4214UNDER CONTRACT – Elevated Entertaining Overlooking Picturesque Golf Course Views
Peacefully positioned on the Parkwood International Golf Course this tri-level family residence awaits its new owners. Gorgeous, warm, opulent living with a fabulous feel is what you will experience once you walk through the front door.
On the upper level you will find three great size bedrooms and bathroom. On the second level is the master retreat with walk in robe and ensuite. The lower level is the family focal point, bringing everyone together in a well-appointed kitchen, dining and living with expansive green views.
With an ambiance of pure luxury and extravagance, the amazing wrap around deck above a sun-drenched pool, offers perfect entertaining for family and friends on the abundant sun filled Gold Coast days and temperate nights. Not without space, the fully enclosed front yard still offers ample grassed area for kids and pets to play.
– 4 great size bedrooms, master with ensuite and WIR
– Large open plan family friendly lounge, dining and kitchen
– Well-appointed kitchen with dishwasher and abundance of cupboard space
– Fully renovated bathrooms, upstairs and downstairs
– Air-conditioning throughout the entire home
– Fantastic elevated covered entertaining deck overlooks serene golf course views
– Large inground pool privately set with paved sundrenched deck
– Pedestrian gate with LED security intercom screen in living room
– Automatic double lock up garage with internal access
– Full enclosed grassed areas perfect for children and pets
Land size 923m�
This property has all that is needed for a great family lifestyle that many strive to own on the Gold Coast. The residence is situated in the sought-after suburb of Parkwood International and is positioned close to the Gold Coast Private and Public Hospitals, Griffith University. Convenient bus service and only a short 10 minute walk to G: Rail, which connects to the heavy rail system providing easy transport across the Gold Coast and Brisbane. With schools and shops close by, this is a must-see property if lifestyle is what the family is seeking.