2 Richmond Ave, BUNDALL QLD 4217DECEASED ESTATE – RARE OFFERING – MUST BE SOLD
Tightly held for over four decades for its potential and position, this solid split level residence is ripe to renovate, rebuild or simply land bank and watch your investment grow. One of the last remaining original houses located in the heart of Bundall. The property is vacant and ready for immediate settlement. Our Seller’s instructions are clear the property must be sold!
Features of this home include an impressive light-filled entrance with raked ceilings. A spacious tiled living room with wood fireplace opens to a wide elevated veranda with Golf Course views. The separate kitchen presented in neutral white has ample storage and bench space. Upstairs find three spacious bedrooms including a generous family bathroom with separate toilet. Downstairs features the laundry with additional shower, large storage room and double lock up garage. In addition the property offers two further undercover carparks behind a secure gate. Established gardens surround the property with plenty of room in the front and back yard for children or pets to play.
Perfectly positioned a short stroll to the Surfers Paradise Golf Course and club house, Gold Coast Turf Club, HOTA (Home of the Art’s cultural precinct), Chevron Island cafes, restaurants & shops, the Bundall Business Centre and wonderful Surfers Paradise beach.
* 506m2 fully fenced corner block with Golf Course views
* Spacious 3 bedrooms all on the same level
* Living room with fireplace overlooking picturesque garden setting
* Adjoining large dining and kitchen
* Double lock up garage, internal access & additional carparking
* 2 x water tanks, large outdoor shed
* Established gardens, fully fenced and private backyard