41 Kagoola Drive, MUDGEERABA QLD 4213UNIQUE CONTEMPORARY ACREAGE HOME – 280˚ BREATHTAKING VIEWS
Your architecturally designed masterpiece awaits, hidden in an elevated, peaceful and private setting with commanding views of the Gold Coast skyline, hinterland and ocean.
Perched on over 7 acres of low maintenance grounds this home optimises the ultimate in style, quality and design with meticulous execution utilising the latest materials, colour palette and stunning architectural details to deliver a luxurious modern residence. The extensive use of glass captures the panoramic coastal views throughout the home with the choice of multiple impressive alfresco entertaining areas that all flow seamlessly from the internal living zones. A separate wing with its own living area could double as teenage retreat or guest accommodation and is ideal for a large family or those who like to entertain.
A large resort style pool completes this Hampton’s inspired oasis. The home is ready to move in relax and enjoy the serenity of inner city country living with breathtaking city and ocean panorama.
Located conveniently within minutes to the M1, major shopping precincts including Robina Town Centre & local Mudgeeraba Village, exclusive private schools, hospitals, and the railway.
• The perfect hideaway to relax & enjoy, epitome of peace, privacy & security
• Long private driveway, 7.44 acres in ideal setting surrounded by nature reserve & wildlife
• Sprawling family & guest accommodation, large workshed, multiple garaging, + motor home, van or boat parking
• Exceptional outdoor entertaining spaces, large inviting resort pool with glass fencing
• Huge flat grass area for children’s playground or pets to play, 80,000 ltr water tanks
• High exposed trussed ceilings, feature rock fireplace, 3 separate living areas / zones
• Stunning kitchen, abundance of cupboards, gas cooking, wine cellar
• 4 Bedrooms plus additional office, children’s or guest wing
• Majestic master suite, glamour ensuite, WIR, dual balconies to capture the city and scenic views
• Ideal for a hobby farm, includes fully fenced chook house and pen
• Set well back from the street with total privacy, surrounded by nature reserve and wildlife
• Short easy 8 minute drive to exclusive schools, and universities, major shopping centres, M1 & train to Brisbane, and convenient to golf courses and sporting complexs