Situated in the exclusive T.S.S. precinct in a quiet and protected riverside bay this residence is nestled on a level parcel of 878m2 of land. The rare 30 metres of wide water frontage is set immediately off main river and only minutes to the open Broadwater representing the epitome for boating enthusiasts.
The grand residence is ripe to modernise, rebuild or simply land bank one of the rare East facing Southport waterfront blocks and watch your investment grow. Current owners engaged architects to deliver stunning plans through to submission stage showcasing the true potential of this exceptionally positioned property, taking in the secluded bay and stunning skyline vistas.
The current character filled residence spans across two levels with an impressive stature offering a unique yet versatile floor plan. An expansive main living area offers double height ceilings an abundance of natural light, wood fireplace and spiral staircase. Formal and informal dining areas adjoin the central kitchen that flow through to the covered alfresco entertaining and on to the tranquil water views. Four to five bedrooms plus an additional two offices are available across both levels with a separate master wing on the waterfront including walk in wardrobe, spa ensuite and direct views across the bay.
Inviting outdoor entertaining spaces are perfectly executed and provide the ideal setting to accommodate family and friends. A large covered alfresco pavilion overlooks established grassed area for kids and pets to play, the inviting central fully tiled pool and water views. For the boating enthusiast the property also boast a large pontoon only meters from main river and unique boat ramp and boat shed.
Currently tenanted until March 2024 this property represents an exceptional investment or ideal potential renovator / rebuild. Consider the benefits of an income producing property whilst your plans and DA approvals progress through council in rediness for implementation early 2024.
Exclusive Property Features
* Impressive 878sqm* block in prestigious T.S.S. enclave
* Expansive open plan living with fireplace, spiral staircase, timber floors
* Formal dining to accommodate the largest family gathering
* 5 bedrooms plus office with a range of alternative options across both levels
* 3 bathrooms, spa ensuite and two way bathroom
* Central kitchen, walk in pantry, ample storage
* Split system air-conditioning, timber floors and shutters
* Fully tiled swimming pool surrounded by tropical garden setting and slide
* Covered expansive outdoor pavilion for year round entertaining
* Additional Architectural plans available for further extensions or improvements
* 31m* wide waterfrontage, serviced pontoon, boat ramp and boat shed
* Direct access to Main River and minutes to the open Broadwater
* Walking distance to Riverside Parkland & Broadwater, light rail, TSS & CBD shopping/dining
Enjoy the relaxed lifestyle this magnificent home has to offer with the convenience of main river Parkland and Broadwater at your doorstep and only minutes to Lightrail station, Ferry Rd Markets, Southport CBD, Tedder Avenue, Surfers Paradise, cafes, restaurants and elite schools including St Hilda’s and TSS.
DISCLAIMER: Lucy Cole Prestige Properties and its agents in preparing this marketing have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may inadvertently occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries and due diligence to verify the information contained herein.