12 Norseman Court, PARADISE WATERS QLD 4217RARE OPPORTUNITY TO RENOVATE OR RE-DEVELOP – 892m2 OF PRIME WATERFRONT
Substantial Renovator, 29.7m Prime Waterfront in Paradise Waters
This tightly held property is in original condition but has been well maintained. An extremely exciting opportunity awaits the new owner of this Paradise Waters home positioned on an 892m2 block with an enormous 29.7m waterfront of prime sandy beach which is perfectly located in a quiet cul-de-sac.
A covered walkway leads to the entrance and opens into the interior with high ceilings, glass sliding doors to the covered alfresco waterfront entertainer’s balcony which provide a bright, airy and spacious feeling throughout.
The single storey property will appeal to those seeking a solidly built home in a top location with minimal maintenance. Located to the left of the living areas are the bedrooms including a master suite with large en-suite featuring spa bath and walk in robe. The U-shaped kitchen is well appointed with ample cupboards and draw storage.
The home represents excellent value, perfect to live in as is, as an investment or to renovate to make it your dream home in the Gold Coast’s best residential suburb of Paradise Waters where famous beaches, the G-Rail and shops are only a short walk away.
– Sturdy brick construction and tile roof
– 29m waterfront, 892m2 land size
– Large master bedroom with spa en-suite and walk-in robe
– 3 additional bedrooms, 2½ bathrooms, office
– Fixed pontoon and street to water boat ramp
– Wide sheltered water just off main river, easy access to the Broadwater
– Wine cellar, room for gym or man cave with own bathroom or artist’s studio
– 2 car lock up garage plus additional 2 car off street parking
– Low maintenance gardens, large outdoor undercover decking area
– Ducted air-conditioning
– Large pool
This is an absolute standout opportunity not to be missed. Do not delay your inspection. Serious sellers want property sold now.