104 Admiralty Drive, PARADISE WATERS QLD 4217ICONIC MAIN RIVER MANSION – SURPLUS TO OWNERS NEEDS – MUST BE SOLD!!
Offering panoramic river, hinterland, ocean and skyline views, this breathtaking waterfront mansion is the pinnacle of modern opulence and sets a new standard in luxury living. Rising over four levels and sprawling across 140 squares (1,350 sqm) of architectural brilliance this irreplaceable home boasts the only 360 degree expansive rooftop terrace in this exclusive enclave.
Soaring 3m* ceiling and glass expanses connect the interiors with vast outdoor entertaining spaces overlooking 34m* of wide waterfront. Impeccably presented with sleek high-end finishes, the inspired floor plan delivers 6 over-sized bedrooms – all of which are ensuited and present with built-in robes, executive study/office or sixth bedroom plus 8.5 luxury bathrooms. The decadent master suite penthouse occupies an entire full floor featuring a fully equipped kitchen, living room, full length riverfront balcony, his and hers ensuites and a substantial dressing room, adorned with custom shelving and cabinetry plus a multi-purpose room with bathroom and steam room.
Contemporary elegance continues with choice of various indoor living spaces, formal lounge with stone feature wall and fireplace, adjacent dining room with bar and sitting area while a discreet, commercial grade kitchen is the answer to all your entertaining needs.
Outdoors, soak up the stunning 34m of river vistas or indulge in the 25 metre infinity-edge lap pool. Boating enthusiasts will relish the deep moorings and pontoon, but the true crowning glory is the full-floor rooftop terrace. Fringed by spectacular, sweeping views which encompass the Gold Coast skyline, the lush hinterland and the majestic waterways and ocean.
Situated in a sought-after suburb and street, 2km (approx.) from the village atmosphere of Main Beach and its surrounding coastal hotspots, as well as 1hr (approx.) from Brisbane Airport, this is a truly unique opportunity to purchase an incomparable residence.
* Suspended slab construction, 145 squares of architectural brilliance, 762m2 block with 34m deep waterfront
* The most elevated house in Paradise Waters, with a superb rooftop with 360 degree Gold Coast views
* 6 king-sized bedroom all ensuited with walk in robes, 8.5 luxury bathrooms
* Formal lounge with fireplace and an elegant dining room set against a wall of full height, waterfront windows
* Wet bar and sitting area plus a discreet, commercial grade kitchen with Gaggenau and Miele appliances
* Decadent, full-floor parent’s penthouse suite equipped with kitchen, living, riverfront balcony, his and hers ensuites, substantial dressing room plus a multi-purpose room with bathroom and steam room
* C-BUS home automation, lift, ducted air-conditioning, soaring ceilings
* 25m infinity-edge lap pool, alfresco terrace and pontoon
* Secure under cover garage plus storage