Currumbin Creek Road, Currumbin Valley
Set in the tranquil Currumbin Valley only 10 minutes from famous surf and beach it seems a world away from the hustle and bustle of city life, shopping, schools and restaurants are only minutes away as too the Domestic and International airport.
Secluded in this idyllic setting you are surrounded by native trees and bordered by Currumbin Creek where a wide range of birdlife are your new neighbours. Ideal setting for those seeking privacy, artists, writers, entrepreneur or musicians.
The grand home set at the end of a long private tree lined driveway offers 6 large bedrooms including a fully self- contained one bedroom flat with own private entry and sunny patio.
Architecturally designed and purpose quality built befitting the setting, the home offers soaring exposed timber ceilings to vast open plan living & dining with roaring open fireplace for cold winter nights. Bi-fold doors open to huge sunny terrace overlooking the horizon pool and tranquil grass area to the bordering flowing Currumbin Creek surrounded by natural rainforest opposite.
The home was designed for spacious family living and to entertain friends and guest, or for corporate meetings or functions on a large scale with a choice of areas to do so. The customised large and bright very functional country style kitchen can cater for any size gathering. The gourmet chef in you will delight with its wide granite benchtops its gas cooking plus bi-fold window servery to the huge outdoor covered terrace.
Garaging is for a minimum of 5 cars plus basement parking via private drive for car collectors or those wishing to work from home in large workshop with huge storage.
A choice of spacious bedrooms some ensuited and with balconies all with lovely outlook. The sunny master suite has dual walk in robes, ensuite with bath and balcony that overlooks the treed garden and creek.
Inspection is highly recommended in this exclusive area. Don’t miss out!
* 6 extra large bedrooms
* Huge master suite, dual walk in robes, ensuite with bath and views & balcony
* 2.5 acres
* 250m Currumbin Creek frontage, water permit
* Rolling grass, native trees, birdlife, rain forest
* 5 car garaging plus off street parking
* Horizon pool, 2 water tanks & water filter
* Huge mancave, workshop, abundant storage, possible wine cellar
* Welcoming tree lined private driveway to visitor parking and garages
* Architect designed and master built
* Open plan lounge, dining, separate music room
* Cathedral ceilings, Brushbox timber flooring
* 2 open fireplaces, ducted air conditioning
* Large home office
* Separate self contained 1 bedroom flat
* Covered alfresco deck overlooks pool and creek
* Country style kitchen, gas cooking, Stone benches, central Island bench