Generously proportioned and centrally located this two storey waterfront duplex is positioned on Paradise Island minutes to Main River and all that Surfers Paradise and the Gold Coast has on offer.
Tightly held for over two decades, the residence is presented in a neat and tidy state, with endless potential to renovate or for the investor to take advantage of the booming rental market and watch your returns grow.
The ground floor of this spacious duplex features open plan living and dining areas that adjoin to the well-appointment kitchen all overlooking the private rear patio, outdoor grass area and peaceful waterfront. Upstairs accommodation find the 3 generously sized bedrooms including the separated master suite with WIR, ensuite with spa bath & private balcony with water views. Continuing on this floor is a further 2nd and 3rd bedroom with large family bathroom and separate toilet.
Outdoors you’ll find an undercover entertaining patio and low maintenance gardens that extend to the expansive rear grass area for kids and pets to play all whilst enjoying the peaceful tranquil waterway.
Set within the vibrant Surfers Paradise enclave walking distance to central CBD, shopping, dining & entertaining precincts, transport, beaches and so much more, this rare waterfront property offers a multitude of possibilities.
Attention Developers: Potential to purchase both duplexes may be considered with a total land size of 686sqm with High Density Residential Zoning.
* Two storey duplex in quiet central location
* Tranquil waterfront setting direct to Main River
* Spacious open plan living & dining; air-conditioned
* Functional Kitchen with electric cooktop & ample storage
* Master bedroom with WIR, ensuite, air-conditioning & private balcony
* 2 generously sized bedrooms, both with built in robes & ceiling fans
* Family bathroom with shower & bath + 2 individual toilets
* Large separate laundry
* Outdoor entertaining patio overlooking grass area and waterfront (room for a pool)
* Double lock up garage + additional off street parking
* No Body Corp Fees
* Central location close to shops, restaurants, transport, beaches and all necessary amenities