What more could you want for a great lifestyle? This oversized one-bedroom riverfront charm has it all with its 57m2 wraparound patio.
An absolute golden opportunity for owner occupiers, investors or first home buyers to secure this rare main river gem, which is unoccupied and ready to move into. Centrally located in one of the most sought out buildings 'Florida', situated at the border of Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach, only a short stroll into the heart of Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach with restaurants, cafés and shops. Isle of Capri’s Via Roma dining precinct and Harris Market just a short walk across the bridge and the beach is less than a 5min walk. G:link light rail and buses at the door step.
• Spacious bedroom with built in robe and access to the outdoor terrace
• Tastefully renovated bathroom
• Spacious kitchen looking over the river
• Separate laundry with space for storage and shelving
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Large open plan living and dining area
• Massive tropical terrace for entertaining
• Private access to outdoor riverfront BBQ pavilion, lawn, pontoon
• One secure basement car park
• Communal storage
• Security intercom systems
• Pet friendly
• Newly upgraded sparkling resort style swimming pool
• Tennis court
• 2 Pontoons
• Indoor heated spa and sauna
• Private river front BBQ entertainment area with breathtaking river views
• Riverfront walkway with access to pontoons
The building and grounds have recently undergone extensive renovations. The building holds licence for the 2 pontoons, owners can apply for individual permanent boat mooring through Body Corp and Council. Pontoon access for residents to use to enjoy fishing or boating. Renovated pool area, sauna and spa, riverside walkway.
To inspect please contact Maggie Guo on 0424 181 448.
DISCLAIMER: Lucy Cole Prestige Properties and its agents in preparing this marketing have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may inadvertently occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries and due diligence to verify the information contained herein.