This centrally located and spacious two bedroom duplex presents an excellent opportunity for the astute buyer or investor to purchase with a lease to good tenants in place until January 2023.
The neat and tidy residence with solid brick and tile construction is well presented and cared for. Internally find light filled ample living and dining with air-conditioning, a practical modern kitchen, two generous bedrooms serviced by the family bathroom and plenty of storage. Outside chose from two different covered entertaining terraces, the main elevated to capture breezes and look out over the easy maintenance yard. Surprising large lawn areas wrap around the home with plenty of room for children and pets to play securely behind fully fencing with multiple garden sheds and a lockup garage plus accommodation for a caravan, boat or trailer.
Ideally situated minutes to schools, shopping, dining, transport, parks and only a short drive to the University, Hospital, Southport Sharks Sporting grounds, Entertainment & Leisure Centre, Harbour Town Shopping precinct and the M1.
* Light and bright air-conditioned lounge and dining
* Functional kitchen with electric cooktop & abundance of storage
* 2 bedrooms both with mirrored wardrobes
* Main bathroom with separate bath and shower
* Separate toilet
* 2 outdoor covered entertaining areas
* Expansive lawn area with garden sheds
* Fenced & secure for pets and children to play
* Single garage with remote control access plus off street parking
* No Body Corp Fees only shared insurance
* Excellent rental returns with long standing tenants in place
* The potential land value of this property is further enhanced with zoning 'low-medium density residential', which creates the possibility for future development.
• Rates – $2,000 p/a
• Water – $1600 p/a
• No Body Corporate fees
• Current Rental Return – $450 per week
This property is not expected to last. Hurry to Inspect & Secure!
** Please note virtual furniture has been used in the content of selected images
DISCLAIMER: Lucy Cole Prestige Properties and it’s agents in preparing this marketing have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may inadvertently occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries and due diligence to verify the information contained herein.