A rare find and only 15 minutes to famous Burleigh Heads beaches.
Seeking privacy and tranquillity this thoughtfully designed impressive character home is perched high on the hill boasting a spacious single storey layout overlooking the valley.
Surrounded by tall native trees with bush walks meandering via lily clad dams and creek this grand homestead has impeccable features of a by gone era. You will enjoy the very best in classic comfort and style in this picturesque setting.
The contemporary country style kitchen opens to wide decks overlooking the pool and the vast hinterland vista while the bakers oven in the kitchen family area doubles as a central fireplace for the cooler months. Entertain family and friends with a BBQ on the flat grassed areas surrounding the home. A variety of lounge and dining areas with bay windows, polish timber floors, silky oak panelling, ornate ceilings, leadlight windows and a marble clad open fireplace make for the perfect place for those cool evenings.
There are four spacious bedrooms, two modern bathrooms plus a powder room.
A music or art studio is located beside the dedicated inspirational office with its own entry and full width window overlooking the long entry driveway to the residence.
Interested in growing your own fruit trees and vegetables plenty of room here plus there are four stables with holding yard and a chicken pen.
An inspection is highly recommended, but you had better hurry to secure this piece of paradise.
– Multiple entertaining areas
– 3 large water tanks plus 2 extra holding tanks
– 4 stables with holding yard
– A fully fenced paddock
– 16 Solar panels, tiled roof
– Gas heating, open fireplace and baker’s oven
– 10 lush acres
– Sprawling single level, high ornate ceilings, silky oak panelling
– Original polished timber floors, leadlight windows, and doors
– Modern kitchen with ample cupboards, walk in panty, dishwasher
– Contemporary bathrooms with bath
– Large double lock up garage plus 4 covered carports
– Close to private and public schools and easy access to school bus stop and shopping
– Short ride to the local Olympic sized horse arena or easy access to the numerous trail rides on offer.
DISCLAIMER: LCPP have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries and due diligence to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements