From the moment you step through the private gated facade and the grand double entry doors swing open, it’s clear this is a truly spectacular residence. Welcome a prestigious and bold waterfront oasis that sets the standard in luxury and elegance and is situated in one of the Gold Coasts’ renowned streets of distinction where the beach and village local shops are a short stroll away.
The architecturally designed interior spans three levels including the spacious open-plan tiled dining and living room while capturing the pool and spa vista. Soaring ceilings and commanding columns enhance the sense of opulence while the oversized windows and glass doors perfectly frame the shimmering Gold Coast skyline views from all areas.
The gourmet chef’s kitchen has an amazingly large walk-in butler’s pantry, abundant cupboards and drawers with wrap-around granite tops, while the oversized family room includes a meals area, TV lounge with sliding glass doors to the poolside and a large spa entertaining terrace. The fifth bedroom or office is on the ground level with its own two-way ensuite.
At the top of the statement staircase, you will find an open retreat that leads to four large ensuited bedrooms. Ready and waiting for the lucky new owners is the decadent master suite with a substantial customised walk-in dressing room, ensuite with spa, private waterview balcony and glorious panoramic views.
You will love to entertain friends and family around the sparkling pool and covered spa while preparing a gourmet feast. Your own private floating pontoon is nestled just off the main river channel and you’ll live within a highly sought-after cul de sac location in the rivalled TSS and St Hilda School catchment areas.
The beach is a short stroll away across Macintosh Island while the famous Tedder Ave is within easy walking reach for top-class cafés and dining experiences at trendy Main Beach. The G-Rail( tram) is located at the start of Commodore Drive and will take you to Pacific Fair shopping centre at Broadbeach to the south or north to the Gold Coast Hospital, Griffith University campus and continue on to the heavy rail to Brisbane.
– Luxury and grandeur with direct access to the Broadwater
– A show-stopping three-storey residence of 621 m2 with flawless finishes throughout
– 5 super-sized bedrooms, 4 well-appointed and luxurious bathrooms
– 3m high ceilings, grand double door entry, gatehouse with video intercom
– Multiple spacious open-plan living and dining areas alongside a chef’s kitchen
– Vast wrap-around glass sliding doors to the family TV lounge and meals area
– A high-end kitchen with a large walk-in pantry, a suite of premium appliances
– Master bed with customised dressing room, private balcony, ensuite + spa bath & amazing city vista
– Water irrigation system, back-to-base security, light sensors
– Host guests by the waterfront sparkling pool and spa
– Ducted air-conditioning, Vacumaid, NBN, a triple garage
– 20m + waterfront, pontoon with jet ski ramp and your own sandy beach
– Massive double boat storage bunker for two vessels on the lower-ground level, boat ramp
– 3-car auto garage established gardens
– Easy walk to the beach, local shopping village, dog park and the Grail.
– Within prized school catchments of TSS and St Hilda’s College
DISCLAIMER: LCPP have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur.