Magical ocean panorama N-E corner
A new level of luxury and elegance awaits on the 12th floor of the highly sought-after and prestigious Zenith building. From this remarkable residence, you will be treated to panoramic views out over the iconic Surfers Paradise Beach to Coolangatta and beyond while the prime Blue Chip location and seemingly endless list of high-class features make this an exceptional and rare buying opportunity.
The prized 133sqm ’02’ floorplan boasts a desirable northeast aspect that spans across the shimmering ocean and white sandy beach to the striking city skyline. You will enjoy two generous bedrooms and two impeccable bathrooms along with an open-plan gathering space where loved ones can come together and relax.
The ultra-chic colour tones throughout enhance the moody and sophisticated feel including in the gourmet chef’s kitchen with waterfall-edge benchtops, high-end appliances and ample storage. Here, preparing meals will be a pleasure before stepping outside to the covered wide balcony to entertain guests and admire that show-stopping outlook.
Both bedrooms also open to the outdoors and have built-in robes including the master with a stunning ensuite. A single parking space is also included while residents of the Zenith building relish access to both indoor and outdoor pools, a spa, tennis court, sauna, BBQ areas and a gym.
– Flawless luxury and style within the prestigious Zenith building
– Enjoy awe-inspiring ocean and skyline views with a north-east aspect
– Picturesque doors and windows to take in the panoramic ocean and city vista
– Perfectly positioned high on the 12th floor with secure elevator access
– A prized 133sqm ’02’ layout with two bedrooms and two bathrooms
– An open-plan kitchen, dining and living room leading to the covered balcony
– Your dream chef’s kitchen boasts high-end appliances and a centre island
– Residents have access to a gym, pools, a spa, a tennis court and a sauna
– A Blue Chip, beachfront position within the world-renowned Surfers Paradise
– Walk to restaurants, bars, cafes, entertainment and endless amenities
– Minutes from the G-link light rail, The Star casino, Convention Centre, Griffith University and Gold Coast Hospital.
DISCLAIMER: LCPP have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur.