This bright & airy, renovated dual-key two-bedroom apartment will not be available for long!
If you’ve been searching for a property beachside of the highway, with eastern aspect some ocean views, then Broadbeach’s The Phoenician Resort complex has to be one of few Gold Coasts most sought after destinations.
Invest or nest? Either way, holiday travellers, visitors and residents for many years for good reason! The location alone offers the owner, holiday maker, friends and family everything you would ever need or want at the Phoenician. The chance to park the car, lock it and leave it!
With all that the bustling vibes that surround the hub of Broadbeach, with an abundance of local bars & restaurants, cafes, nightclubs, cabaret shows, Kurrawa Surf Club, the Broadbeach Tavern, the Oasis Shopping Centre, complete with Woolworths.
Perhaps after a good work out in the resort’s gymnasium, book at the Health Spa & soak cup some relaxation time, have a massage at the spa or relax in the sauna. Keen to dip your toes in the ocean, then the Beach is only a 3-minute stroll.
• Located on the fifth level, with some ocean views
• 2-bedroom, both with private balcony, master with split-air-conditioning
• 2 bathrooms
• East-facing open plan living and dining
• Carpeted throughout with three balconies off the main living
• 1 Secure undercover car parking bay
• Security intercom system
• Swim all year round in the resorts heated pool
• 2 x Swimming Pools – (Indoor & Outdoor)
• Children’s wading pool
• Phoenician Health Spa
• Very spacious recently renovated Gymnasium
• Family Games Room
• FREE Cable Television
• BBQ Area surrounded by stunning statues and landscaped gardens
• Underground security parking
20 minutes to Coolangatta Airport
200m walk to Star City Casino & Gold Coast Convention Centre
Bus Terminals and G-Link Tram Station downstairs!