Set on the beach and with sensational ocean views that will never be built out, this is your chance to immerse yourself in a cool coastal lifestyle that you and your family can enjoy for years to come. The building has direct access to the beach as well as a sparkling sunny pool so you can spend your days soaking up the sunshine before returning to the style and elegance of this must-see must buy apartment.
The layout is bright, modern and beachy with a vast open-plan design that flows out to a wide balcony overlooking the pristine sands of the patrolled beach and out to the water beyond.
For the chef of the household, the showcase kitchen has a suite of stainless-steel electric appliances, there is an abundance of storage and a large centre island where the dining table adjoins ready for seamless dining and entertaining. The spacious living room has a wall of sliding doors that perfectly frame the panoramic ocean vista. Three excellent sized bedrooms and two luxury and contemporary bathrooms make this a comfortable choice for families to live in or for those who work from home.
You’ll be able to immerse yourself in this enviable beachfront lifestyle while still relishing easy access to everything the Gold Coast has to offer with the amazing Jewel towers a very short walk away including the new and exclusive 6 star Langham Hotel and resort with the finest of Michelin restaurants. A selection of shops, eateries, cafes and the light rail are only a block away or take an easy walk to Surfers Paradise to the north or Broadbeach precinct to the south.
– East facing, 162m2 half floor oceanfront apartment with amazing views
– Exquisite three-bedrooms, two contemporary bathrooms including a bath
– A luxury resort building on a rare walk onto the sand and beach location
– On-trend flooring, neutral colour tones and walls of sliding doors and windows
– Sit out on your balconies for the best ocean and city views on offer
– Stylish modern and chic kitchen with electric appliances, fridge and ample storage
– Entry hall, separate laundry with double linen cupboard
– Ducted Air-Conditioning
– 2 fast security lifts, intercom
– Two side by side parking spaces in basement garage, plus a storage cage
– Relax in the resort pool, swim in the ocean, have fun in the games room or enjoy a game of tennis
– Just a short walk from excellent local cafes, restaurants and bars
– Easy access to public transport places you minutes from Broadbeach and central Surfers Paradise
First time to market. Hurry to buy.
Fully renovated to the highest standards.
This property is being sold by expressions of interest and therefore due to QLD Legislation a price guide cannot be provided. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
DISCLAIMER: LCPP have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries and due diligence to verify the information contained herein.