Introducing an exquisite designer townhouse on an ideal corner position nestled within the serene waterside enclave of Solstice Quays.
Experience a seamless harmony between the indoors and outdoors from this near new residence. Boasting three generously proportioned bedrooms, spacious open plan living and dining plus a flexible upper-level multipurpose room. Continue on to the luxurious, expansive kitchen featuring wide stone benchtops and top-tier appliances all complemented by high ceilings, a modern colour pallete and ample use of glass to enhance the sense of light and space.
Outside, revel in the large sun drenched courtyard ideal for children and pets to play whilst the generous covered patio is perfect for year-round entertaining. This property seamlessly combines an effortless style with day to day functionality, offering a low maintenance unparalleled living experience.
Situated within a tranquil complex at the heart of Hope Island, Solstice Quays is enviably surrounded by pristine waters, world-class golf courses including Links Hope Island and Sanctuary Cove Golf Club, boutique shopping and a vibrant array of cafes, restaurants and bars at your immediate doorstep.
Inspect to be impressed and hurry to secure. Owners will consider offers prior to auction!
* As new, immaculately presented
* Spacious open plan living and dining
* Designer kitchen featuring elegant stone countertops
* Separate upstairs living room / retreat
* Three generously sized bedrooms
* Luxurious primary suite with a walk-in robe and ensuite
* Two well-appointed bathrooms and a convenient powder room
* Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
* Outdoor undercover alfresco area for entertaining
* Secure fenced yard for kids and pets to play
* Low Body Corporate fees, approximately $34 per week
* In-ground swimming pool, BBQ area, landscaped gardens, and a picturesque canal-side boardwalk
* Within close proximity to Hope Island Marketplace Shopping, parklands, canal boardwalks, tennis centre and multiple golf courses.
This property is being sold by auction therefore due to QLD legislation a price guide cannot be provided. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
DISCLAIMER: Lucy Cole Prestige Properties and it’s agents in preparing this marketing have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may inadvertently occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries and due diligence to verify the information contained herein.