This fully furnished bright & airy, renovated dual-key two-bedroom apartment will not be available for long!
If you’ve been searching for a property beachside of the highway, with eastern aspect, some ocean views, then Broadbeach’s ‘The Phoenician Resort’ complex has to be one of few Gold Coasts most sought after destinations.
Invest or nest? Either way, holiday makers, visitors and residents have resided for many years for good reason! The location alone offers the owner, holiday maker, friends and family everything you would ever need or want at the Phoenician. The chance to park the car, lock it and leave it!
With all that the bustling vibes that surround the hub of Broadbeach, with an abundance of local bars & restaurants, cafes, nightclubs, cabaret shows, Kurrawa Surf Club, Broadbeach Tavern, Oasis Shopping Centre.
Perhaps after a good work out in the resort’s gymnasium, book a relaxing treatment at The Phoenician Health & Day Spa. Keen to dip your toes in the ocean, then the Beach is only a 3-minute stroll.
• Located on the 7th level, with some ocean views
• Renovated and fully furnished
• 2-bedroom, both with private balcony; 2 bathrooms
• East-facing open plan living and dining
• Large balcony off the main living
• Fully air-conditioned
• 1 Secure basement carpark
• Security intercom system
• Swim all year round in the resorts heated pool
• 2 x Swimming Pools – (Indoor & Outdoor)
• Children’s wading pool
• Phoenician Health Spa
• Very spacious recently renovated Gymnasium
• Family Games Room
• FREE Cable Television
• BBQ Area surrounded by stunning statues and landscaped gardens
• Underground security parking
20 minutes to Coolangatta Airport
200m walk to Star City Casino & Gold Coast Convention Centre
Bus Terminals and G-Link Tram Station downstairs!
Inspect now to appreciate the value as this would be the best buy in The Phoenician Resort.