Beautiful Beachside residential only Apartment.
Unique opportunity to secure a stunning apartment which has been renovated to a very high standard. This rare (232m2) sunny unit is now available for one lucky new owner in one of the most prestigious, residential only buildings in Main Beach on the Gold Coast.
The apartment has undergone extensive renovations including the stunning kitchen and wrap around balcony with outlook and breakfast bar for any size family while catering to the needs of even the most accomplished gourmet chef with a large pantry, abundance of soft closing drawers and a full suite of European stainless steel appliances, including integrated Miele dishwasher, cooktop and oven.
Solid oak flooring offers a classic inviting touch throughout the large living spaces beside the dining alcove with its full glass bay window and sliding doors to the wide sunny entertaining balcony.
Silverpoint is renowned for its generously sized apartments with only two apartments per floor. All of the rooms lead out to the wrap around balcony from which to enjoy the tranquil outlook across the pool and tropical gardens. Perfect for those wanting the convenience of low floor living without sacrificing on quality, size and style.
Situated directly across from the beach this apartment has instant appeal as your holiday retreat or permanent residence. Top quality fittings and fixtures include plantation shutters and blinds throughout are included with this property – ready for you to move in and unpack.
Silverpoint offers luxurious, leisurely living with the ocean just across the road and located only a short stroll to the heart of Main Beach with its world class restaurants, trendy cafes and boutique shopping in Tedder Avenue or catch the tram to Pacific Fair shopping at Broadbeach or Griffith University and Gold Coast hospital in Southport.
This will not last! Do not delay your inspection of this magnificent property – guaranteed to appeal to even the most fastidious of buyers.
FaceTime tour available…
* Two king size bedrooms, two bathrooms, master with travertine en-suite
* Separate large laundry with ample cupboard space
* Secure basement garaging plus separate lock-up storage
* 232m2 floor size and renovated to the highest standard
* Panoramic views from every room
* Stunning designer kitchen featuring Caesarstone bench tops with European appliances
* Top quality fixtures and fittings throughout, including plantation shutters and blinds
* 2 fast security lifts to your floor
* Ducted air-conditioning
* Two separate living areas with potential to create 3rd bedroom
* Beautiful reception entry and off street visitor parking
* Resort style facilities include floodlit tennis court, lap indoor/outdoor pools, great gym, putting green, in two separate BBQ pavilions, herb garden and extensive manicured grounds
This property is being sold by auction therefore due to QLD legislation a price guide cannot be provided. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.