Whether you’re after a comfortable place to call home or a low-maintenance addition to your investment portfolio, this easy-care Ashmore home could be just what you’re looking for. Designed to delight the modern family, you will be treated to three bedrooms and a well-appointed bathroom along with an open and inviting living area where you can gather with family or friends.
Those with a flair for food can show off their chef skills in the kitchen with a gas cooktop, sweeping benchtops and a dishwasher that will make clean-up a breeze. From here, you can move into the dining area or the air-conditioned lounge room with tile floors, window shutters and a ceiling fan for comfort all summer long.
Hosting guests is made easy thanks to the covered entertaining zone where you can relax in the shade as the kids run free and play in the private yard. There’s a garden shed and a single carport plus lush, established gardens to the rear of the property for the avid green thumb.
You will love being so close to a host of nearby amenities ensuring absolute convenience. Trinity Lutheran College is a short walk away and you’re also only moments from parks, local bus stops and Ashmore State School. The bustling Ashmore Plaza is just down the road and you’re a short drive from pristine surf beaches, the heart of Surfers Paradise and numerous excellent golf courses.
– Comfortable and easy-care family home within a popular part of Ashmore
– Single-storey layout with three bedrooms and a well-appointed bathroom
– Open and light-filled lounge and dining area leading into the quality kitchen
– Enjoy ample storage, long kitchen benchtops, a gas cooktop, a dishwasher
– Ceiling fans, split air-conditioning, security screens
– A covered patio, a large garden shed and a good-size grassed yard for the
kids and pets to play
-Single carport plus extra off street parking for MV, jet ski, trailer, caravan or boat
– Close to nearby schools, parks, bus stops and the Ashmore Plaza shopping hub
– Easy access to Surfers Paradise, renowned surf beaches, entertainment and so much more
This property is being sold by auction and therefore due to QLD Legislation a price guide cannot be provided. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.