Nestled along a tranquil waterway boasting sought-after north-facing orientation, this expansive two level villa unveils breathtaking views over calm wide water and city skyline. Offering an ideal haven for family or executive living the residence boasts a generous 11.2m* water frontage to a protected Main River inlet, a serene yet centrally located escape mere moments away from the vibrant lifestyle hubs of Chevron Island, Isle of Capri, Surfers Paradise CBD, beaches and walking distance to the impressive newly planned Sunlight Aquis precinct.
The spacious and thoughtfully considered floor plan with seamless indoor and outdoor spaces is designed for those who relish entertaining and enjoying the Gold Coast lifestyle. Boasting generous open plan living and dining that adjoins the central, well-equipped kitchen complete with gas cooking, large concealed butler’s pantry, deep stone benchtops and ample storage. The covered alfresco terrace spans the width of the property and enjoys a casual sitting, dining and bar area, all overlooking the pool and sundeck with ambient views across the water and on to the city backdrop.
An immense master suite with private sitting area awaits the new owners. Located on the water side with wrap around views from the Hinterland to the Surfers Paradise Skyscrapers the suite offers a large walk-in robe, contemporary ensuite with double vanity and free-standing bath to soak in the enviable vistas. Additional king sized bedrooms offer ample sleeping accommodation for family or guests, complemented by an additional separate family room. For those who need a dedicated workspace, a home office is conveniently located on the ground floor, ensuring a well-balanced and functional living environment. The office may be easily converted to a fourth bedroom.
The property also offers a double garage and two off street car parks plus an additional mini garage able to house a golf cart, multiple motorbikes or suitable as the ideal work shed.
Inspect to be impressed! Our clients have purchased elsewhere and instruct an immediate sale.
Exclusive Property Features:
* Prime North Facing Waterfront Villa with easy Main River access
* Sweeping water and skyline views
* Spacious open floor plan, high ceilings, abundance of natural light
* Family sized central kitchen with gas cooking, butler’s pantry, stone benches
* Expansive master suite with sitting area, walk-in robe, bath ensuite & ambient views
* 2 generously sized bedrooms with shared family bathroom
* Upper level multi purpose family room
* Dedicated home office / study, separate laundry and powder room
* Outdoor alfresco entertaining overlooking pool, sundeck and waterway
* Access to shared pontoon with private stretch of sandy beach
* Double lock up garage with internal access and additional off street parking
* Security screens, solar power, fans and split system air-conditioning
* Low maintenance gardens, No body corporate, only shared insurance
Nestled in a central hub that embraces a family-friendly atmosphere, this exclusive neighborhood provides a relaxed lifestyle with easily accessible conveniences. Only minutes to Southport Golf Course, Gold Coast Turf Club & the new Sunlight precinct, HOTA (Home of the Art’s cultural centre), Chevron Island cafes & restaurant, the Bundall Business Centre, Surfers Paradise & Southport CBD, elite schools including TSS & St Hildas, beaches, shopping, dining & more.
DISCLAIMER: Lucy Cole Prestige Properties and its agents in preparing this marketing have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may inadvertently occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries and due diligence to verify the information contained herein.