When it comes to finding an ideal family home or exceptional investment opportunity it doesn’t get much better than this. Equipped with modern comforts across a sprawling single level floor plan that includes vast indoor / outdoor living and entertaining spaces, this well presented 4 bedroom family home is set to impress!
Offering an abundance of character and flexibility, the generous open plan provides numerous spaces to accommodate all your living requirements. Central to the home find the sizeable kitchen that seamlessly connects to the expansive fully tiled casual lounge and dining overlooking the covered outdoor patio and pool area. A further spacious 30sqm* second formal living or media room adjoins the main living, providing the ideal separation for adult and children entertaining.
Sleeping accommodation for the whole family includes 4 generously sized bedrooms, 3 located on their own wing and feature built-in mirrored wardrobes. The secluded master showcases a hidden WIR and ensuite with separate shower and bath. Continuing outdoors, enjoy private entertaining with family and friends under the covered alfresco terrace that overlooks the inviting inground swimming pool with tropical backdrop and Hinterland horizon. Also on offer are three fully fenced manicured garden areas across the grounds for children and pets to safely play.
Located on an elevated 734m2 block and nestled in a quiet suburban pocket of Parkwood, this exceptional home ticks all the boxes and needs to be seen to be appreciated. ‘Inspect to be Impressed’
* Large 734m2 block in central location
* Functional and flowing single level floorplan
* Multiple living, dining and family areas
* Practical kitchen with s/s appliances, dishwasher, electric cooktop
* 4 generously sized bedrooms, 3 with mirrored built-in wardrobes
* Master suite with WIR and private ensuite
* Family bathroom with bath plus separate toilet
* Covered outdoor entertaining patio overlooking inviting swimming pool
* 3 x lawn areas for children and pets to play, low maintenance gardens
* Double lock up garage with internal access plus additional off street parking
* Minutes to shopping, dining, transport, schools, University, Hospital and the M1
* Vacant and ready for you to move in
Prime location in proximity to Parkwood International Golf Course, Private and Public schools, Griffith University and The New Gold Coast Hospital with short drive to The Broadwater, Harbour Town Shopping Centre, Westfield Shopping and Arundel Plaza.
DISCLAIMER: Lucy Cole Prestige Properties and it’s agents in preparing this marketing have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may inadvertently occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries and due diligence to verify the information contained herein.